+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You are all about to be invaded

Quote Originally Posted by whichwayisup
    Hey! You can run and hide...But I found ya anyways, thanks to EC today, I PM'd her to find out WTF I missed and she told me which site to join! So here I am! I couldn't take never seeing Pap's face and humour ever again!!
    Thanks WWIU, you're so kind!

EC I see you on the users list! :-)
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

Raverboy- we'll get along just fine :-p
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

Hey hey hey EC's here lol PAP...FAY...I miss u guys..but it's ture I like this set up already...I hope I can figure it out..though..you know me the SHort bus driver..lol
    [When I see you smile and know that it's not for me..that's when I will miss you the most.

Yeah it's taking me a while to learn my way around to. BEWARE THE ARCADE! LOL I just made ajournal entry about Tetris!
    --Henry Kissinger

Lol oh yeah arcade I forgot about that...wait wasn't I supposed to introduce myself? Oh well? lol They will know me soon enough...
    [When I see you smile and know that it's not for me..that's when I will miss you the most.

hi erevyone its friday & welcome.....

TGIF!!!! Such a cliche but so very true
    --Henry Kissinger

yes its a beutiful thing i leave work at 1:15 and i will be free as a bird, im thinking beach here i come and some good greenies

Hey, it looks like we're getting a new batch of quality members. That's a good thing because they seem pretty cool. It's a bad thing because that will be a threat to my own coolness.

I'll have to weight it on a scale and determine whether I should pursue getting these guys banned...

Heh, heh...just playing, fellas.
    Freddie

Freddie please give us a bit before you bring in the ban wagon! That's what dropped us here in the 1st place LOL
    --Henry Kissinger

Hey welcome to the forum! Its nice to see new people! And uh lets see, someone mentioned something about the Mods pissin people off? K, Im a mod, who do you want to piss off? Id say Raver there is about the top dog when it comes to gettn with the newbies around here! (and once in awhile pissn them off) but he didnt do that here YET! Im kinda suprised!

Yea hell yea thank God its Friday! Im going out and hopefully just gettn a little tipsie!

Anyway, welcome all of you guys who came from afar!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hey, squirrley.

On behalf of all of us, I would like to say thank you for the warm welcome we've received so far. We're a wicked bunch, and we promise to be a great lot. It's our indomitable spirit that led us here, ultimately.

What I meant by my "pissing the mods off" past, was that if I could make the LS mods piss more members off as they did us, we could bring more members here :p

No, in all seriousness, we are here because we hate oppression, and we cannot abide by a hypocrisy that supposedly aims to put its member's hearts and minds first, but doesn't.

This forum seems great, already a lot more relaxed. I've already offered my services for graphic design and layout work. My voice is censored elsewhere, but god dammit I'll have my revenge.

Watch out, guys. We is in da houuuuse! (inside joke) :p
    Last edited by Papillon; 23-10-04 at 12:53 AM.

LOL- Pap looks like we found a place that actually wants us to be our genuine feisty selves *gasp*

Feels like home already- thanks everyone.
    --Henry Kissinger

Man, I don't know what the rules where where you came from, but yeah, here it's all good, you can pretty much express yourself as you please. I, for one, look forward to having you here, it does seem like a nice addition of guys who will stay around and contribute good posts.

And the "Raver" Squirrley referred to, his sn is "Illusional" and he's already posted here. He signes "raverboy" at the end, so some of us call him "Raver"...just to clarify.

And Squirrley..where's your little mermaid avatar???

Freddie

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast