+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: You are all about to be invaded

Did anybody really ever have an ant farm?

It would seem interesting....in a boring way...ha ha..but seriously it would.

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and ant farm?? hahaha... are you serious?

i would rather watch grass grow, c'mon that is way more interesting when compared to ants.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

what kind of grass? the kind we can germinate ina dark covert and then plant? oh yeah my specialty

my ex once had an ant infestation in his room & when we spilt bailey's they drank & drank it till their back bits were all swollen up.

funny what raver + ants brings to mind

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    1. What did you all do to get banned or fed up with the previous site you used to post at? What kind of things were they sensoring you for?

2. How many of you are there?

From this thread I count:
    Pap, Faye, Whichway, EC, LadyA, Loveregardless, Bluetuesday, Dakini

Is there more?

Do tell.

Freddie

Hi Freddie! I've been out for a bit so I'm not positive how many of our pals have found their way here. I do know Yellow Lioness is also missing from your list.

What were we censored for? Politics, religion, and sex- in other words everything and anything. At least that's how it felt when you put time and energy into threads and responses only to have them disappear w/out explanation. When a person would attack you personally based on something you wrote and your defense was removed but the initial attack left for all to see.

Favoratism- maybe. Discrimination- perhaps. In the end- some of us just refuse to call a spade a heart just b/c the mods say we should. A spade is a spade is a spade and I won't lie, back down, or sugar coat a damn thing just b/c my thoughts differ from Big Brother's.

Therefore- we went in search of a place where we can be us. The funny part is how many of us that have traveled on tog have differd in the past. MANY of us have argued dif sides (i.e. I'm a Republican- Pap is a bleeding heart liberal LOL) but in the end we are the ones who recognized a kindred passion in one another to always speak and respect our own true opinions. We have very different views but we are all cantankerous, stubborn, opinionated, and true to our own beliefs. So far we feel comfy here and thank you all (even Raver who I think will be fun to spar w/in the future) for welcoming us.

And don't worry- our posts will pick up. Some of us are still getting used to the sight and some of us have just been busy lately. In the end we are all VERY active participants- wait til a thread catches all our eyes- the posts will be backed up w/us shooting flames at one another. LOL
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

I was just going to say.."where did these guys go??" they started strong then I didn't hear of them again...but there you go..

Thanks for the answer, and yes, do pick up on the posting. I did see promise in your bunch.

Freddie

Well I can't entirely speak for the others but I enjoyed myself today and I've upped my post #'s. YL dear- I'm well on my way to becoming an LF droid LOL
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

Hey, I just wanted to add that I'm also a "convict" from loveshack. Ohhh, they made me so mad! Rarr! Faye, Pap, I got your backs.

*gasp* I wanna be a droid, too... I need to get my posts up. I'll catch you one day, Faye...mwahahahahahahhaahahaha...er....what was I laughing at?

She means convert- I speak YL and I will be your translator today LOL!
    --Henry Kissinger

*silly giggle* I need a big warm snuggly hug from my fiance. Being a receptionist is fun...but only if having fun sucked and no one wanted to do it so they made you do it, including what work they didn't feel like doing during the day so you try to be a good employee and stay late and your brain gets fizzled and the only spark of life you see is your friend Fay typing at you on Love Forum...

Wow. I need to chill out. ;-)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow that was a quick attempt at a take over.. they lasted about a week then it died out. kinda like the weekend shopping spree at the mall.

raverboy

It is obvious you have never seen the damage I can inflict in a single weekend at the mall LOL
    --Henry Kissinger

ahh everyone is back good! om better today so thanks everyone!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    fay... well that would be something, BUT this isn't a mall. it's a forum.

raverboy

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast