+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still embarrassed but only two questions left to answer

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TXChris View Post

Geing in forensic psychology I get the worse of both worlds. But since I deal with capital murder cases none of my charming serial murder clients try to sue me !!!
    Ha. Well, there is that. What do you do for fun to dispel the dark side of the force you're exposed to? Other than 2F-1M threesomes?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ha. Well, there is that. What do you do for fun to dispel the dark side of the force you're exposed to? Other than 2F-1M threesomes?
    That was a one of a kind experience. Although my two lesbian friends tell me I have a standing invitation to come over a try the "real" thing. I told them if it is certain the world will end in December 2012 as predicted to pencil me in for the day before. As far as fun nothing special. I live on 7 wooded acres with a pond and raise ducks and geese and do a little star gazing.I enjoy cooking for friends. Overall pretty mundane but I like it that way. How about you?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I keep busy with my work and family, tho I also have hobbies in music and beating/getting beaten on while wearing white pyjamas. I also like to build stuff and garden, the latter of which yields me the makings for my japanese flower arrangements.

Are these meat ducks and geese or can you collect their eggs, like chickens?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If I can be completely honest with you Chris, I must say that I'm a bit surprised at how easy going you are at this whole issue and with the two lezos who assaulted you. I mean, they didn't technically rape you, but their intent was pretty malicious. Remember that part when they said that they're going to "persuade" you to have anal in the same way you "persuade other women" to? That sounded like they wanted to teach you a lesson for all those other men out there who have ever asked a girl to do anal with him. If I were you I'd be furious and ready to tear their guts out with my bare hands, yet somehow I just don't get that sense of rage from you which is giving me some funny vibes. I have a feeling your girl may be feeling something similar.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Giga
    Probably I am thinking back. When I was 13 I spent the summer with my aunt and two female cousins. I got home 6 hours after I was supposed to. My aunt had called hospitals and police. I walked in she hugged me and said Thank God you are OK. Then she came b
    back with a wooden hairbrush and proceeded to blister my bare butt in front of my two cousins ages 12 & 14. It hurt and was humiliating as Hell. That was my sole experience with spanking up until now.
    I don't know if that is what made me want a spanking. It is the only spanking experience I had. Maybe the fact that there were multiple frmales. I remember that being 13 I got an erection...Hell I don't know
    Wait. So your aunt strip off your pants, spanked you in front of 2 teenage girls and this was after you reached puberty ?
    Did anyone notice your erection ?

Didn't your aunt cross a line there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    If I can be completely honest with you Chris, I must say that I'm a bit surprised at how easy going you are at this whole issue and with the two lezos who assaulted you. I mean, they didn't technically rape you, but their intent was pretty malicious. Remember that part when they said that they're going to "persuade" you to have anal in the same way you "persuade other women" to? That sounded like they wanted to teach you a lesson for all those other men out there who have ever asked a girl to do anal with him. If I were you I'd be furious and ready to tear their guts out with my bare hands, yet somehow I just don't get that sense of rage from you which is giving me some funny vibes. I have a feeling your girl may be feeling something similar.
    I thought I had articulated my feelings but maybe not. There are certain mitigating factors.I will be direct and blunt First I have known them for several years and really like both of them. There was some alcohol involved. I voluntarily got into the situation because the prospect of being spanked by two very attractive females appealed to me. During the time they were spanking me they were fondling me and engaging in some anal play. I did not object or protest. When they brought out the strap on if I recall correctly my words were "I think I will pass".When they finally put it in me as I said in an earlier post I let my male ego take over. Certainly I could have screamed and yelled and I am certain they would have stopped. I fell into the ego trap of "do your worse, I can handle it" This could pass for rape in a technical sense.It was against my will but I did not protest enough. As the process went on my arousal level continued to increase to a point where I ejaculated. The final mitigating factor is that I told them this left me feeling very vulnerable and emasculated and they both sincerely apologized. Remember I have been doing a lot of processing of both input from this Forum and of my feelings. For me rage in this context is counterproductive. Nothing good will come of it. When people engage in consensual adult sexual play sometimes boundaries are exceeded. Just yesterday I responded to a post entitled "MY GIRL FRIEND SAYS I RAPED HER". I think you responded too.He acted inappropriately but it was not rape.
    I deal with sexual assault cases very frequently. Some are real, some are borderline and some are blatantly false. I have observed first hand the trauma people go through when they are falsely accused or when they may have acted badly but without criminal intent. These ladies had no criminal intent.

Where these posts got off track was that my initial post was "FEMDOM OF MALES...DO WOMEN ENJOY SEXUALLY DOMINATING MEN. I did not post because I felt raped or victimized. I posted because they made statements suggesting women secretly harbor such desires. I was curious if that was true. Now did I like getting it with a strap on when I had said I wanted to pass? NO I didn't. Was I humiliated that it made me cum? YES. Did it harm me psychologically? NO Did it give me an appreciation of what women must contend with? YES Was I embarrassed when I had to look a girl I have worked with for two years and have been dating off and on for a month that getting my bare butt spanked by two women turned me on? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT !! Does my girlfriend share your funny vibes? I don't believe so but since this caught her totally off guard I fully understand why she has questions. I also know based on her statements that she found it erotic and sexually provocative as well as shocking. Do I want to "rip their guts out with my bare hands"? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But I would not mind using my bare hands on their bare backsides to use your words "TEACH THEM A LESSON". The biggest problem is the posts got off track and everyone at first reacted to the"Rape" vs really reading the question. Finally, Do I wish I would have never let them tie me down and spank me? NO, the turn on and sexual awaking was worth the cost. Will I let them do it again minus the strap-on. I'M NOT SURE. This is as honest as I can be.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Wait. So your aunt strip off your pants, spanked you in front of 2 teenage girls and this was after you reached puberty ?
    Did anyone notice your erection ?

Didn't your aunt cross a line there ?
    No my aunt did not cross a line.She was an older German lady and bare bottom spankings were part of child rearing from her perspective. In addition my cousins and I pretty well grew up together so we were more like siblings than cousins.To answer your question Yes they all noticed. I had put my poor aunt through Hell being 6 hours overdue with no word if I was alive or dead. I initially resisted taking off my shorts and submitting to a spanking but she "made me an offer I could not refuse". She said if I didn't two things would happen. First she would take them off for me and I would get it a lot worse. And second I would spend every day for the next month in my room. So being a bright young I decided that compliance was the better deal. She didn't send my cousins away because I had frightened them as well. So I ended up standing in the front of them explaining exactly where I had been, what I was doing and why I chose to be so thoughtless and irresponsible.Yes it was humiliating particularly with my two cousins smiling and snickering behind my aunts back.Being a normal 13 year old adolescent male you tend to get an erection whenever your pants come off.I remember very clearly my younger cousin asking, "Why is his thing sticking out And I vividly remember my Aunt very calmly saying, " That is just something that happens to boys." So it was no big deal to my Aunt. In fact the year before I enjoyed watching both of my cousins get their bare backsides spanked because they were fighting. So I guess what goes around comes around! But it was humiliating and so was standing in the corner of the living room with a very red and sore bare butt on display for 30 minutes while they watched TV before I had to go to my room.I never return home late again. Did this experience influence my decision to let the two lesbians spank me? More than likely but I had not thought about it until today when I was responding to posts.
    Chris

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No my aunt did not cross a line.She was an older German lady and bare bottom spankings were part of child rearing from her perspective.
    Freakin' Germans are crazy if they think spanking a 13 year old with a boner in front of females is normal.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just want to say that if this weren't an anon forum, these^ posts would be a total overshare. Still, I suppose at least the spanking experience (ewww) isn't too uncommon so mbe it will help others having gone thru something similar to relate.

I don't agree with spankings, but I had to laugh at the Brunhilde's matter-of-fact comment about boys and erections.

Anyway, Chris, sorry this shit happened to you. You seem to have rationalized it, but its still a time-sink of processing.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Info overload

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I just want to say that if this weren't an anon forum, these^ posts would be a total overshare. Still, I suppose at least the spanking experience (ewww) isn't too uncommon so mbe it will help others having gone thru something similar to relate.

I don't agree with spankings, but I had to laugh at the Brunhilde's matter-of-fact comment about boys and erections.

Anyway, Chris, sorry this shit happened to you. You seem to have rationalized it, but its still a time-sink of processing.
    You are probabably correct about "overshare". Occupational liability. We want to cover every base

She's right about the fact that because this is an anonymous forum, there really is no such thing as overshare.

My God, the things I know about people on here...
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    She's right about the fact that because this is an anonymous forum, there really is no such thing as overshare.

My God, the things I know about people on here...
    It does a shrink good to bare his soul....particularly what else I bared. LOL
    Chris

Okay, admittedly, the phrase "bared his hole" keeps repeating in my mind. I'm such a class act.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Okay, admittedly, the phrase "bared his hole" keeps repeating in my mind. I'm such a class act.
    I was thinking of "bared his butt" however your mental image is equally appicable

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It does a shrink good to bare his soul....
    Actually, you have just given me one decent argument for why anon forums might be useful. You sure can't spew to your customers, can you? I'm not sure spouses or partners are the right choice either and def NOT colleagues.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast