+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: uncut cocks??

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    And boys don't need the foreskin; it serves no purpose.
    In male human anatomy, the foreskin is a generally retractable double-layered fold of skin and mucous membrane that covers the glans penis and protects the urinary meatus (pronounced /miːˈeɪtəs/) when the penis is not erect. It is also described as the prepuce, a technically broader term that also includes the clitoral hood in women, to which the foreskin is embryonically homologous.

first few sentences from wiki.
    It's not completely a "useless" piece of skin, as you say. And btw, giving birth is natural, circumcision not. AND in 99% of cases, people don't watch it eating snacks and talking about yesterday's weather. People actually don't watch, mostly only fathers of those kids. I wouldn't even let other people from my family to watch my vagina, eh no.
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For Jews, it's for religious reasons. For non-Jews, it's because it's more sanitary.
    More sanitary than cleaning oneself?

Are you serious?

Is that why you support female circumcision? One less thing to clean?

It's not completely a "useless" piece of skin, as you say.
    It's obviously not necessary, as men can easily get along without it. There was a time when risk of infection was greater than the desire to keep an unnecessary piece of skin. Since the procedure proved to have benefits and was perfectly safe, it continued into modern times, despite the advent of soap and running water. There was no reason to stop doing it, basically. Especially since little boys might have to learn their lesson the hard way a few times before they learn to keep it clean.

And btw, giving birth is natural, circumcision not. AND in 99% of cases, people don't watch it eating snacks and talking about yesterday's weather. People actually don't watch, mostly only fathers of those kids. I wouldn't even let other people from my family to watch my vagina, eh no.
    Well, the umbilical cord is natural, but you don't propose keeping that on, do you? Sometimes there's extra skin, so you cut it off. No harm done. And tooth decay is natural, but I wouldn't advise anyone to stop the unnatural practice of brushing their teeth. A lot of painful, unnatural things (like vaccine injections and life-saving surgery) are actually good for you. So I don't buy the argument that unnatural = bad.

As for people watching and eating snacks, that only happens in the Jewish tradition because the Bris is a celebration of the baby. The circumcision is not actually the focus of the party. That's not the reason the family invites people over. It's usually a lunch or dinner party that takes most of the afternoon or evening. The circumcision takes about 3-5 minutes, and then people get back to the party. A lot of people even leave the room during it, so it's just family. There is a similar celebration for baby girls (called a Baby Naming), although those don't include a surgical procedure. And for non-Jews, the procedure takes place in a hospital with just the parents present.

Is that why you support female circumcision? One less thing to clean?
    Um, I don't support female circumcision. And circumcised boys/men do clean themselves, just like everyone else. Most humans bathe on a regular basis, yes? It just takes a little more effort for uncircumcised men to keep themselves clean enough to avoid infection. I'm sure they manage to do it, it's just easier for guys who are cut. Maybe because cut men are always clean, as opposed to uncut men, who are only clean right after they shower. I'd hate to catch an uncut dude at the wrong time of day, like first thing in the morning. Hello, buildup. Ick.

The fact is, male circumcision has some benefits, and it has no dangers or disadvantages when done properly. It's probably not necessary today, but there's no reason not to do it. I'm sorry if it creeps you out, but really, there's nothing wrong with it.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry it's 3am ,don't feel like responding completely but I have to respond to this BS about washing penis being less easy for guys with foreskin . JESUS ! Take down the foreskin,wash it, let it slip back - 3 ****ing seconds. OOOH yeah soo complicated... Really ...

And what is better - A guy with foreskin who washes few times a day ,because of his serious "skin" condition or a cut guy who washes ONE time a day cause he's cut so he's "clean" . LOL . My bf washes everytime before we start to do something ,seriously , it's 3 ****ing seconds! Seconds!
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 02-06-11 at 09:08 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Yeah, but cut guys don't have to do that. It's already clean, provided he showers at least once a day and he didn't just run 5 miles in the sun. If guys don't mind washing the nastiness off their penis every time they want to do something with their girlfriend, that's fine. Cut guys just don't have that inconvenience, that's all. And not all guys are as vigilant about personal hygiene as yours is, so infections do happen, even in this day and age. There's no disadvantage to being cut.

I'm hugely glad I'm cut. More attractive, less gross. Are they clean? Provided they were washed since the dude was hanging out in humidity/working out/moving around extensively/etc.. sure. But it gets dirty a heckuva lot faster than a cut penis.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my professional experience, cleanliness IS an issue for elderly men with natural penises.

And really, whether you agree with the practice or not, to compare it to female circumcision is pure hyperbole.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    In my professional experience, cleanliness IS an issue for elderly men with natural penises.

And really, whether you agree with the practice or not, to compare it to female circumcision is pure hyperbole.
    How is it hyperbole?

Can a woman live a normal life without part of her vagina?

I'm sure she can, especially if she doesn't know any different. The only reason I can see that the procedure poses health risks is because it's performed by amateurs without the proper training and medical equipment.

I was circumcised and had painful skin infections on my penis up to when I was about 6. It would get red and burn pretty badly, I remember it clearly.

And the penis does not stay "clean" just because there's no foreskin any more than I'm "clean" right after coming back from the job. If I want to get sex, I better shower up. To suggest I'm wasting valuable time and water pulling back a foreskin is absurd. No woman should have the right to decide whether a baby boy should, or should not have a foreskin.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, the umbilical cord is natural, but you don't propose keeping that on, do you? Sometimes there's extra skin, so you cut it off. No harm done. And tooth decay is natural, but I wouldn't advise anyone to stop the unnatural practice of brushing their teeth. A lot of painful, unnatural things (like vaccine injections and life-saving surgery) are actually good for you. So I don't buy the argument that unnatural = bad.

Um, I don't support female circumcision. And circumcised boys/men do clean themselves, just like everyone else. Most humans bathe on a regular basis, yes? It just takes a little more effort for uncircumcised men to keep themselves clean enough to avoid infection. I'm sure they manage to do it, it's just easier for guys who are cut. Maybe because cut men are always clean, as opposed to uncut men, who are only clean right after they shower. I'd hate to catch an uncut dude at the wrong time of day, like first thing in the morning. Hello, buildup. Ick.
    Lol, i had to laugh at the cord comparison, it IS natural for the cord to be removed.

As for cleanliness...have you ever been with an uncut guy? Because i have only ever been with uncut guys, my bf is uncut and he does not get any kind of 'build up' ... we often enjoy morning sex, but he doesnt have to go and shower first because of any 'build up'.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Was thinking the same thing Qwertz. My fella isn't cut either and I have never noticed a build-up. In fact the last few guys I have been with have been uncut and I have had no nasty experiences.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

mine is cut, but there's still some hair down there

Hair, what .. i don`t get it...out of place, isn`t it.

In some earlier post i saw the term "female circumcision". I`m sorry, are you mental? That`s inhuman. In no way is that a hyperbole. I don`t give half a dead rats ass about it being a tradition and whatnot. If there`s something that i`m up against more than male circumcision - that`s FGM, God have mercy on the person who thought of this bs.

Also, washing the penis that has a foreskin, it`s so difficult, whenever i think i have to do it i feel like my hands`ll fall off(sarcasm). Now it`s 2 people saying, "it takes 3 seconds!"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To make male circumcision the equivalent to female circumcision, you would have to remove the entire penis. You long-time posters know this; it's been pointed out a million times already. Also, there ARE health benefits associated with male circumcision, while there are absolutely NONE with female.

Jeez, you guys really need to be more objective about things. I don't care what you want to do with your children's wiener or your own, but let's stop pretending there are NO benefits when medical evidence says there IS. You are allowed to think the benefits do not outweigh the risks, and I wouldn't argue with you since THAT is a matter of opinion, but there are undeniably some medical benefits associated with it.

[url]http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/circumcision.htm[/url]

As for the cleanliness issue, most young, healthy males don't have an issue (that I've seen). This changes dramatically when you are old and sick. Unfortunately, I have seen this first hand many, many, many times. And yes, your young, healthy boyfriends WILL get old one day, and some of them WILL have problems with keeping their penis clean, especially if they suffer a stroke, or Parkinsons, or any other ailment that affects movement.
    Last edited by vashti; 03-06-11 at 12:09 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Removing everybody's entire penis/vagina has all kinds of health benefits. No more STDs, no more smegma! Bye bye fish market!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    As for the cleanliness issue, most young, healthy males don't have an issue (that I've seen). This changes dramatically when you are old and sick. Unfortunately, I have seen this first hand many, many, many times. And yes, your young, healthy boyfriends WILL get old one day, and some of them WILL have problems with keeping their penis clean, especially if they suffer a stroke, or Parkinsons, or any other ailment that affects movement.
    Wouldn't that also make it difficult for them to wipe their ass properly as well?

Fact: If you remove a woman's clitoris (or anything else), she is less likely to enjoy sex, therefore less likely partake in sex, and less likely to contract STD's or get pregnant. Why else would they bother.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast