+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: uncut cocks??

I'm disgusted by practices such as female circumcision and I can't for the life of me figure out why male circumcision is so acceptable.

I WILL say, though, as a woman who loves to give head a man must, MUST, have good hygiene. There's nothing more annoying than some jack ass standing there knowing his stuff stinks and hoping to get some. Disgusting.
    Last edited by LailaK; 03-09-10 at 02:47 PM.

I'm not doubting that.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    because women refuse to sit their ass down on the seat while they are spraying.
    To be fair, I wouldn't dare to sit on a public toilet. Just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't dare to sit on a public toilet. Just in case.
    The respectful ones will wipe off the seat after use.

And dop, girls aren't going to broach the subject of smelly dicks with you. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's not like you can provide anything insightful about them anyway. Unless you're into dudes too.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    And dop, girls aren't going to broach the subject of smelly dicks with you. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's not like you can provide anything insightful about them anyway. Unless you're into dudes too.
    Oh but I can! It just takes a bit of washing not to have a smelly dick... If you don't have a shower every so often you will smell too, same thing applies to certain parts of the body.

Don't worry, the last thing I wanna do is talk about smelly dicks. I have never read a post on here about that, though. It's always about fishy vaginas, I swear.
    I bet there are figures somewhere showing the percentage of males that are circumcised vs. uncircumcised. I bet most in the US are circumcised.

Here are some statistics you may wanna check up on. This one is a little outdated, but if you care enough to really find out, feel free to do your own research:
    [url=http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/]U.S. Circumcision Statistics[/url]

Rates of circumcision at birth have been rapidly declining for the last two decades, because of the awareness of how truly abhorrent it is. I would estimate that the majority of newborn boys born in the USA this year who were circumcised is less than 35%. You would probably find that roughly 60% of men born in the USA in the 80s (our generation) are cut. If you took each age group into consideration, along with the percentage of circumcised men, all by the decade, and totaled everything out, sure, you'd likely find that more than half are cut. But this is irrelevant. It's like saying that because there are a lot of people who smoke, it's healthy and okay to smoke. It doesn't make logical sense. You didn't specifically say that this is your way of justifying your preference for circumcised men, but I'll venture a guess that it is.
    I'm not saying it's okay. I'm saying that the reason you don't hear about smelly dicks is due to the fact that the majority of men in the US are circumcised.

I dated a guy who had an uncircumcised penis and it REEKED!! He apparently didn't know how to wash it. It smelled so bad. I swifty dumped him. He was a moron anyways, so it was def. no big loss. I think circumcised penises are much cleaner and better looking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry for the derailment, but ShannonMI - every time I see you post, I think of you as a heart attack. (MI=myocardial infarction=heart attack)

To stay on topic, it's not been my medical experience AT ALL that anywhere NEAR 33% of men "suffer" long term issues re: circumcision. Of course, I don't work in a psych ward.
    Last edited by vashti; 04-09-10 at 08:02 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

my penis is circumsized and its looks so beautiful and clean

Usually muslim, jewish, and christian cut cocks are the most beautiful and cleanests, dirtiest are hindu cocks, east asian and athiest cocks

Are you kidding me? I hear about smelly fish vagina all the time, but I never hear about smelly dicks, lol.
    Speaking of which, have you ever been in a men's restroom? I would say they are usually much cleaner than women's restrooms. I've been in a few women's restrooms and there is always piss on the toilet seat and used toilet paper everywhere, because women refuse to sit their ass down on the seat while they are spraying. Some of the bathrooms smelled like rotting piss!
    DUH. You don't go around putting them in your mouth.

I'm generally unconcerned with penises until it comes time to interact up close and personally with one. I've only seen 3 penises in real life. One American (circumsized) and two European (both uncircumsized). The only smelly one I've ever encountered was uncut and he had the nerve to cop and attitude with me when I told him he needed to clean his stuff before he put it anywhere near me. -_- Needless to say I've only slept with 2 guys in my entire life.

I'm not saying he smelled because he was uncircumsized, but I think he should definitely learn to clean up properly. The rest of him didn't smell so I can only guess that he just didn't know how to keep that part of him clean. I talked to a guy friend of mine who said uncircumcized guys need to take special care to pull back the foreskin and clean underneath so that foul bacteria doesn't grow there. He said that from the sound of it, this guy doesn't do that. I genuinely feel sorry for his future girlfriends.

If I'm going to be waxed, tidy and nice smelling down there, the least a guy could do is have some mother f*cking proper hygiene.
    Last edited by LailaK; 04-09-10 at 10:00 AM.

one thing i have to say is that penis or vagina will almost likely always smell a bit, because pee comes out of it and often drips a bit, thats one of the reason the area is always smelly, also not to mention sweat. Techinically i dont think humans are even suppose to put their mouth or suck down there. Do animals give oral?? smelling a bit bad down there is probably natural.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    Usually muslim, jewish, and christian cut cocks are the most beautiful and cleanests, dirtiest are hindu cocks, east asian and athiest cocks
    you sure know your cocks. it's quite amusing that you think that muslim cocks are clean.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    Do animals give oral?? smelling a bit bad down there is probably natural.
    Animals give themselves oral. Haven't you ever seen a dog or cat licking themselves?

I bet a lot of males wish they could do that. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast