+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: uncut cocks??

I think it's like milk. If you grow up drinking skim milk, you'll hate the taste of 2% milk. If you're used to whole milk, you'll hate 1% milk.

If you're used to cut, you'll think uncut is weird and vice versa. Most of the people who prefer uncut are not American, it seems; since it's more common outside the US, that's what you're used to seeing. To reassure the people who are appalled at the idea of "mutilating" a baby boy, you'll never meet a circumcised man who's upset about it. He was a baby when it happened, he doesn't remember it, and it doesn't affect his life in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    I think it's like milk. If you grow up drinking skim milk, you'll hate the taste of 2% milk. If you're used to whole milk, you'll hate 1% milk.

If you're used to cut, you'll think uncut is weird and vice versa. Most of the people who prefer uncut are not American, it seems; since it's more common outside the US, that's what you're used to seeing. To reassure the people who are appalled at the idea of "mutilating" a baby boy, you'll never meet a circumcised man who's upset about it. He was a baby when it happened, he doesn't remember it, and it doesn't affect his life in the slightest.
    Should I remind you of Dopp? Where is he?

To reassure the people who are appalled at the idea of "mutilating" a baby boy, you'll never meet a circumcised man who's upset about it. He was a baby when it happened, he doesn't remember it, and it doesn't affect his life in the slightest.
    This is not true. Sorry to be argumentative but i had to say it!
    My friend HATED the fact he was cut. Hated it. I was best friends with him for a long time until i moved to a different country. He was always so embarrassed and used to rant that his parents shouldnt have messed with his body when he had no say whatsoever and couldnt defend himself as he was a baby.
    When i moved we still chat on facebook. I asked if he ever got over his 'cut cock hate' and he said yes. That there was a method he looked into about stretching and 'regrowing' the skin that had been taken. And ever since sex has been amazing for him, so much more feeling than he had before.. he said it took a long time and he nearly has all his foreskin back and loves it. I dont know how true all of that is, i never saw his dick either way.. But im curious now and going to google the 'procedure'

Im not saying every man feels like this, as i meet men who think foreskin is disgusting!! lol But i definitely did meet someone who was upset about it.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

He was always so embarrassed and used to rant that his parents shouldnt have messed with his body
    I'm guessing it was a result of his environment. If he was embarrassed about it, that probably means other people were making fun of him for it or women were reacting badly to it because uncircumcised was the norm. If he had grown up in the US (or another country where circumcision is common), it wouldn't have bothered him because he would have been just like everybody else.

And ever since sex has been amazing for him, so much more feeling than he had before
    Shouldn't he be wearing a condom during sex anyway?! Tsk tsk, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Should I remind you of Dopp? Where is he?
    Right now I am crying with my limp penis in my hand asking myself why. Why?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    vashti loves cut cocks
    Cut or uncut.. both are nice, but I would seriously wonder about the mental health of anyone who complained about it one way or the other as an adult.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

what do girls exactly like about penises?

Same things you like about female body parts, probably.

well my bfs uncircumsized and i love it. i could play with that thing all day! the foreskin was put there for a reason.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Foreskinssss

I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just saw a video of circumcision and ****ING SHIT I would never ****ing let my child get circumsized for no money in the world, MY GOD!! I saw how the baby started to cry and almost turned his feets 360 degrees around! It didn't look like it was ****ing painless at all! I for real prefer to learn my baby to wash his penis for real!!
    I wazzzz here

Relax. He's an infant, the pain doesn't last more than a minute, and he won't remember it. People experience painful things all the time (childbirth, flu shots, having teeth pulled) and they survive without trauma. You think circumcision is bad, try watching a video of a kid getting a spinal tap. And he didn't turn his feet 360 degrees around, sheesh. Babies cry like that when they're teething too, but I'm pretty sure they're not traumatized by it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Relax. He's an infant, the pain doesn't last more than a minute, and he won't remember it. People experience painful things all the time (childbirth, flu shots, having teeth pulled) and they survive without trauma. You think circumcision is bad, try watching a video of a kid getting a spinal tap. And he didn't turn his feet 360 degrees around, sheesh. Babies cry like that when they're teething too, but I'm pretty sure they're not traumatized by it.
    Yeah, but why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No , too much crying, too much blood and too much freaking skin being cut off! Jesus ! And people are sitting around eating ****ing chips and drinking coca cola! NOOOOOOO WAY . I will NEVER let my future son, if i have any, to be circumcised , don't care if he won't remember that, it must be ****ING painfull . It wasn't a simple cry for me, no no. Well just because a child won't remember something, would you hit such a baby with a belt , just because the bruise will go away and the baby won't remember that anyway ... Seriously, isn't it just easier to actually learn your son how to properly clean penis and do it regularly? It's like you would rip off child's teeth cause it's easier to not have to clean them and a denture is easier to maintain ? ouch.
    I wazzzz here

No , too much crying, too much blood and too much freaking skin being cut off!
    Have you ever witnessed a woman giving birth? That involves a lot more screaming and blood, yet people still do it. And they don't think it's so horrible that no one should ever do it again. Really, circumcision is not a tragedy. You just can't get over it because it's not common in your country, so it seems outrageous to you.

You don't have to do it with your son, I'm just saying it's not the crisis you make it out to be. It's a surgical procedure, it's not abuse, like hitting a baby. Circumcision doesn't do any damage, unlike hitting a baby with a belt, which could cause lasting damage. Notice how they don't circumcise girls? It's because that is dangerous and it does cause lasting damage. They circumcise boys because it's safe. And boys don't need the foreskin; it serves no purpose. People need their teeth, that's why you don't pull out a child's teeth.

Yeah, but why.
    For Jews, it's for religious reasons. For non-Jews, it's because it's more sanitary.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast