+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any one on Eharmony?

Any one on Eharmony?

hi guys/girls

any of you on Eharmony dating site?

I am thinking of joining it, please tell how it is? and how successful it is? meaning can you actually get dates through it? or is it a waste of time and money?

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    hi guys/girls

any of you on Eharmony dating site?

I am thinking of joining it, please tell how it is? and how successful it is? meaning can you actually get dates through it? or is it a waste of time and money?
    Don't you have to pay for it Mard? I think it's a waste of time but give it a shot and see. You can never learn things properly if you don't go out and take some risks.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've personally known 3 marriages from Eharmony. I think it's a great idea, it's not free and therefore potentially weeds out a lot of idiots. (I was on free dating sites and it was all losers and loners and pervs with few and very far in between decent men)

^ thats true, its about $23.95 per month here in canada, i like their matching system. I think i will try it for sure.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give it a try but at the same time don't let this be the only way you meet girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    ^ thats true, its about $23.95 per month here in canada, i like their matching system. I think i will try it for sure.
    I dislike the matching system. It tended to pair me up with guys I just didn't find physically attractive. If there is no attraction, then I'm not interested in whether we share same hobbies, interests, or whether his birth sign is in sync with mine.

The free ones tend to be full of the sexually frustrated and deprived.