+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange behavior from my ex girlfriend..

Strange behavior from my ex girlfriend..

A little background info-- I broke up with her, we went no contact for 6 months, and now I miss her/want her back.

When I got home from vacation, I called her and left a voicemail asking her out to lunch on monday or tuesday. A few hours later she texted me saying "Yoo what's up?" which I found to be very odd. I responded that I was at work and asked if she got my voicemail. She responded saying "Yes". I said "And...?" She then responded that we can go get lunch but not sure what day yet.

It's now monday and she hasn't returned my call. Should I try to call her again, text her, or let her contact me when she wants?

I don't like that she sent such short texts rather than calling and her behavior makes me think she is either playing games or that I may be stuck in the friend zone.

Quote Originally Posted by lover-of-love View Post
    I don't like that she sent such short texts rather than calling and her behavior makes me think she is either playing games or that I may be stuck in the friend zone.
    She probably didn't like being dumped by you 6 months ago. Deal with it. She owes you nothing.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

QueenofCorona- Thanks for nothing! No shit she didn't like being dumped by me. I'm aware of that, I'm looking for advice on the current situation.

By the way, we've been talking the past month... This includes going out for drinks, lunch, short phone conversations, and friendly texts.

QueenofCorona- Thanks for nothing! No shit she didn't like being dumped by me. I'm aware of that, I'm looking for advice on the current situation.
    she's saying she didn't appreciate getting dumped by you and now cos YOU decide you're missing her and wana see her you think SHE wants to see you?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Funny how you want her back NOW. 6 months after the fact. Sadly, she's obviously not into you. She said she would meet up with you just to be nice. Looks like you got counter-dumped. Schwing!

By the way, we've been talking the past month... This includes going out for drinks, lunch, short phone conversations, and friendly texts.
    So what is your problem? Why are you here?

Lots of compassion over here, thanks girls.

I'm here seeking advice on contacting her in regards to our current situation. I'm aware that I made a mistake, and I don't need everyone flaming me for it.

your current situation has been tainted by your past mistakes i think you need to accept that maybe she doesn't want to go back to getting possibly dumped again and feeling like she did 6 months ago. if she was that into you like you are with her, a month is quite a long time to meet up and reignite an old flame.

Lots of compassion over here, thanks girls.

I'm here seeking advice on contacting her in regards to our current situation. I'm aware that I made a mistake, and I don't need everyone flaming me for it.
    I only felt the need to put you in your place after you were rude to Queen. If you know so much about your situation and you think you know everything, then advice is not the way to go.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

Have you ever heard of the Golden Rule? Treat people how you want to be treated. You dropped her ass 6 months ago and didn't talk to her. Now you want something to do with her again and she's suppose to just go along with it and treat you with all kinds of respect....why? I'd be leery if I were her too. I did give you advice. Deal with it. You can't expect her to just trust you because its conveinent for you now.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Not to be prejudice (my second time saying this today) but he's from Jerusalem. Of course women are supposed to be honored that a man who dumped them 6 months ago feels lonely and wants them back. I can tell he is like this by the way he disregards women in the forum.

I really HATE oppressive men by the way. My dad was one. >
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Have you ever heard of the Golden Rule? Treat people how you want to be treated
    that goes for people you know both in real life and online. it's not just you but you don't help yourself by insulting QueenofCorona.

how abt just keep texting her, showing her u still care about her and see what happens next?