+ Follow This Topic

Thread: you think you are better than me?

you think you are better than me?

Do you think you are better than me?

You make more money.
    You are really funny.
    You drive a nicer car.
    You have a nicer house.
    You have a prettier spouse.
    You have a better IQ.
    You have more fun.
    You understand more.

You aren’t, I hate to say. The fact you think you are means you’re not. Yes I am sure. You think that you are special, you think you are great maybe you are but you aren’t any better than me. I have news for you. Everyone knows it, you ignore me but it doesn’t matter, all your “friends” aren’t your friends, they are just trying to fit in. They laugh with you, but talk about you behind your back. Guess what my friends don’t do that. They talk the same about me to my face and behind my back. They will tell you, “he isn’t perfect but he knows he’s not, he is a really good guy and friend.” You only shop at high end stores, wouldn’t be caught dead wearing something that wasn’t designer. I feel sorry for you it takes things and money to make you happy. I can have fun and never spent a dime. I feel sorry for you it takes talking about others to make you feel good. I do not like to gossip. I firmly believe if you can’t say something good about someone then don’t say anything. So, you think you caught me, “what is this post you ask, there is nothing nice in here.” I say you are right but I am not directing it at anyone if you see yourself, you see yourself but I hope that you don’t.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't think..i KNOW i'm better then you!!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hey me and my teachers have this convo all the time lol
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22

You make more money.
    You are really funny.
    You drive a nicer car.
    You have a nicer house.
    You have a prettier spouse.
    You have a better IQ.
    You have more fun.
    You understand more.

You aren’t, I hate to say. The fact you think you are means you’re not. Yes I am sure. You think that you are special, you think you are great maybe you are but you aren’t any better than me. I have news for you. Everyone knows it, you ignore me but it doesn’t matter, all your “friends” aren’t your friends, they are just trying to fit in. They laugh with you, but talk about you behind your back. Guess what my friends don’t do that. They talk the same about me to my face and behind my back. They will tell you, “he isn’t perfect but he knows he’s not, he is a really good guy and friend.” You only shop at high end stores, wouldn’t be caught dead wearing something that wasn’t designer. I feel sorry for you it takes things and money to make you happy. I can have fun and never spent a dime. I feel sorry for you it takes talking about others to make you feel good. I do not like to gossip. I firmly believe if you can’t say something good about someone then don’t say anything. So, you think you caught me, “what is this post you ask, there is nothing nice in here.” I say you are right but I am not directing it at anyone if you see yourself, you see yourself but I hope that you don’t.
    ??? I Yam what I yam ???

I think the medication is wearing off.