+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh no! Silly ME!

Oh no! Silly ME!

Ok so I met this guy who I like alot but he's only in my country for a year from Stuttgart, damn but ok.. Well I started to talk to him cuz I thought he was like super cute then we got to know each other and exchanged numbas. I discovered he liked me too & it was recently my birthday and he got me a movie voucher so we went to the movies together last friday (we had only known each other for a week & a bit and had gotten a little intimate before that - say a kiss and cuddling) then on friday i took him back to my house and i felt him up a bit and got carried away we ended both getting quite aroused then talking bout sex. We ended up doin it and I told him he had nothing to worry about & I was sweet and loving to him the whole time and he was scared throughout it mostly of me getting pregnant and stuff. He did enjoy it bit then after that he texted me saying he regretted it and was not ready and now our relationship is awkward/ruined. I like him so much, in fact I feel so much for him and I told him how much i felt for him, i even wrote him a little poem thingy lol cuz Im lovey that way. But he's been ignoring me a bit and notices when I'm sad but doesnt do anything to cheer me up, I'm hurting alot and I mention alot on my facebook n stuff how sad I am, I just feel like I don't exist and I feel his love has faded he said 'we need to know each other better before we do things like that' but how am i supposed to get to know him better when he barely asks to hang out or talks anymore.. (P.s i dnt wanna talk to him cuz I know I'm chasing him and I don't want him to feel like he has a girl after him).. help

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    I dnt wanna talk to him cuz I know I'm chasing him and I don't want him to feel like he has a girl after him
    He already knows, you had sex with him even if you hardly knew him. Does that sound like you don't like him. I don't think he's that dense. Of course he's scared. you guys are still kids, he doesn't have anything to support you IF you get pregnant and his immature mind is set to "Panic and Bail" mode by default. What do you expect?

You put yourself in a weird state cause you can't keep your hands off his damn pants.

Damage control: Talk to him, start from scratch and work from there. Don't get carried away. If he doesn't respond, then its really not worth it. besides, he's only there for a year, what do you have to gain by it? a cute face that would break your heart when he goes home?
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

thank you, I don't only just wanna get in his pants no way... We used a condom too and I'm on contraception

Have you noticed that some people, be it a guy or a girl, gets insecure over some things even though their partners said a lot to make them feel secure? This is the same, it doesn't matter how much you comfort him with condoms and contraceptives, if he gets insecure, he'll be insecure

Yes you're right, it was a bad move & I feel silly
    I sure hope I can fix things though, he's a very shy guy

...and on another thread someone was worrying about having sex after 10 dates? the whole wining and dining thing really isn't around these days it seems.
    sorry, he doesn't sound very shy to me. i'd say leave it, avoid putting such personal things on facebook, it'll backfire massively at some point and spend your time with your mates.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    ...and on another thread someone was worrying about having sex after 10 dates? the whole wining and dining thing really isn't around these days it seems.
    sorry, he doesn't sound very shy to me. i'd say leave it, avoid putting such personal things on facebook, it'll backfire massively at some point and spend your time with your mates.
    That is why I don't have a facebook account. I like my private life kept private