+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She's way too tight...

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Have you given her an orgasm with your fingers? That will relax her.
    Yep. Rubbing the clit works wonders on her.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    she's a virgin, nervous as hell and probably expecting it to hurt a lot. it's all about the relaxing. you could perhaps start the night by doing to a bar, going for a drink [or 2] then going home, have loads of foreplay and she should be relaxed. tell her that you're not going to have sex at the end or she may be worrying about it the whole time. just get her ridiculously turned on and in the moment.
    Not a virgin. Just hasn't done it in years.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Glad you liked my advice.

Actually I had this very problem last night and the woman I am with isn't a virgin. Just really tight. She doesn't complain about it hurting but I can't seem to get more than a finger in her to start with but once I give her oral and play with her nipples and bite her neck...well I'm in....and it feels amazing. I've never been with a woman as tight as her.
    My girl doesn't like oral.

I can't believe she doesn't like oral. I don't believe it....
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    I can't believe she doesn't like oral. I don't believe it....
    Oh, she's probably ashamed of her own vag. I'm going to guess she went to Catholic school.
    Spammer Spanker

I had an ex that didn't like oral either. Some girls are just like that I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, she's probably ashamed of her own vag. I'm going to guess she went to Catholic school.
    Sacred temple?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I had an ex that didn't like oral either. Some girls are just like that I guess.
    Coincidentally, you happened to the one they were usually dating.

All girls like oral... You must either be bad at it or have the face of a fish.
    Last edited by Raze; 13-08-10 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    All girls like oral... You must either be bad at it or have the face of a fish.
    she probably would but she's never experienced it before. she doesn't seem 100% ready for all of this.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    she probably would but she's never experienced it before. she doesn't seem 100% ready for all of this.
    I can understand that. Thanks, kit.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Orgasms cause the vaginal muscles to loosen.

My guess is that she isn't having orgasms, and perhaps she doesn't even realize it.

Bad idea on the toys - virgin girls who aren't comfortable with a penis certainly aren't going to be comfortable with accessories.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Or you could just yell "surprise" and cram it all in...probably not gonna get you a lot more sex but hey your in.
    LOL! Have you tried this tactic before?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bella82 View Post
    LOL! Have you tried this tactic before?!
    No...I'd like to be asked to do it again.

Although with my current gf she is just really tight, I gave her oral then got on her, pinched a nipple, bit her neck, and put it in quick....she didn't seem to mind that...but I didn't yell surprise. But distracting her did seem to help.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by veggies View Post
    I do all that. Except the vibrator thing. She doesn't have one.
    When I was a virgin, toys helped me. More of the vibration on the clit and things like that, versus actual insertion. I think it may help but that's just me.
    Last edited by boopei; 15-08-10 at 10:47 PM.

Has she seen a gynaecologist there's a chance it could be a physiological problem but it's more likely that she's very nervous and needs to go VERY slowly.. So stop with the sex for now.. if you try too soon neither of you will enjoy it half as much as you could. I agree with Raze and Kitkitkitty be slow and persistent and DO NOT make her feel bad that she's struggling that can make the situation worse. I had the same problem as her and it's worth getting checked out by a gynae. just to make sure that she doesn't have an abnormally small cervix. If it's nerves then you need to help her relax, don't push this on her, you might just land up hurting both of you.

AND BY HER A TOY! a very slimline one... i'd suggest the rampant rabbit elite. It's narrow but very pleasurable, with both internal and clit stimulation... this will also help gradually stretch her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12