+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pms

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bump .
    I again have pms . It's not that I'm angry or so , but every month at this time I'm strongly apathetic , kind of depressed and I just don't feel like doing anything ... Nothing is really making me happy . At first I thought it's maybe a depression or so, but I noticed , as soon as I get my period, I'm fine again . I was wondering if it's caused by BC I take and if I would change to some other pills , if the situation would improve. For sure I know depo provera wouldn't make the deal,cause I was on it and I felt much much worse. Contraceptive patches aren't that safe as I heard and other I just don't want to use another contraception products,other than pills... I currently take 0,02 mg Ethinylestradiol and 0,15 desogestrel , my doc gave me this after I decided to quit taking depo shots . Those pills were about to reduce the depression side effects that depo caused me. It was better but now it's 1,5 year since I take them and I notice that my pms got really bad. Do you have maybe idea what pills could be good ? Sometimes it's really unbearable the way I feel , I then wish to just become air . I simply feel like shit. Some ideas?
    I wazzzz here

I still don't get it why women have to suffer PMS? It's awful when you got it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234