+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pms

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Pms

Is it normal to have such bad mood during few days??
    Every month I am getting pissed off about things that normally I wouldn't care that much about. Tell me how the little hormone assholes can rule our minds. I hate it. PMS makes me cry over stupid things. The reason I ask is that I noticed it few months ago. Before it wasn't so hardcore.I try to stay calm, but I boil inside and would like to explode. It's just that I know it's not real me and they are no real feelings, that helps me stop myself. But I mean, how come I can get so psycho just because of those little stupid hormones ...
    Maybe it's caused by the type of pills I take? Maybe a change would change my situation?
    I wazzzz here

what kind of pills are you taking?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

btw, it must be really bad for you and i am sorry, but you look really bloated in your avatar.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol @comment #2

I take contraception pills, 0,150mg Desogestrel and 0,020mg Ethinylestradiol

They aren't strong, just maybe this particular composition work on me like this...
    I wazzzz here

well, we enjoy you PMS, so go on and unleash your wrath on us

You probably need some herbal support. Do you take PMS vitamins during the Danger Time? I recommend them. There's a product I've mentioned before, I think, called Aunt Flo. It's two kinds of vitamins packaged together and you can get them at Whole Foods in the states. You can probably find them online. One of them is mostly chlorophyll, which really helps, and the other one is mostly minerals. This stuff is AMAZING. It really helps with the general bitchiness and homicidal tendencies that come with PMS.

I think you should get your boyfriend to buy them. When he finds out what they're for, he probably won't be able to get his wallet out fast enough.
    Spammer Spanker

homicidal tendencies? it gets that bad?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah such pills would be cool, but I need to know what ingredients they have, I'm sure that if they sell it here,they don't sell it under the same brand .Till now I just explained my bf that hormones are taqlking through me, he asked me today if i'm angry at him, i found out that he didn't realize im short before my periods of course as always, you have to say it loud and clear or a guy will not understand it
    I wazzzz here

ha ha, unfortunately the next time you'll get rightfully upset he'll be throwing PMS in your face. that's how they do it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Noo, I ratyher think he will forget about PMS till my next period and will wonder why i'm in a bad mood AGAIN Come on, we're living together more than a year and he still doesn't get it
    I wazzzz here

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel ya. I want to bitch slap anyone that taks to me right now.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I consider PMS time to be my true moments of clarity, and the rest of the time I am just wearing rose-colored glasses.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I like keeping the peace. When my gf is like that I try to stuff her full of brownies and ice cream, give her back rubs, and try not to say anything that could be taken anywhere close to the wrong way....its like walking a minefield but I'm getting good at it.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I give my gf flowers when she is feeling down.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    yeah such pills would be cool, but I need to know what ingredients they have,
    [url=http://www.nutritionexpress.com/health+conditions/pms/pms+combo+formulas/enzymatic+therapy+aunt+flo+pms+menstrual+support+1 +kit.aspx]Enzymatic Therapy - Aunt Flo PMS & Menstrual Support 1 Kit - Save 41%[/url]

Guess it's not as much chlorophyll as I thought, but it's still awesome.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast