+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I have a right to be mad or am I just over exagerating???

Do I have a right to be mad or am I just over exagerating???

Need advice place

To give you all some background I have been dating my boyfriend for about 3 weeks and we have been friends for 2 months now. Well My roomate went out of town for 2 days and I had the place all to myself. And on the 1st night my boyfriend was supposed to come over but when I called him after I finished work he just told me he would call me later since he's going to the gym. I didn't think he'd show but he ended up showing at 1:30 a.m. ( he just knocked on my door didn't even call me to let me know he was on his way) and an hour later he just went to sleep. The next day I had to wake up early for work and he left my house and I went to work. So I left work early and he had the whole day off, and me being foolish I thought he would call me or text me asking if I wanted to do something with him, but no nothing I text him after work letting him know I had finished and he replied back " Thats great!" and thats the only text I got from him the whole day.

Im so mad because I mean seriously if someone you had interest in invited you over there house for the whole night wouldn't you be there in a hurry? and we haven't had a whole day together in a while since we both work a lot. Yeah he would come over my house after work for 3 hours but I don't think thats enough when you are in a relationship with someone, I. Im also worried since we already had sex once and im afraid also maybe thats all he wanted from me. Any advice plz?

I'd be put off by his behavior. If you guys had been friends before dating, its no way to treat a friend much less a girlfriend. Granted your relationship is still new, it seems like you are taking it more seriously than he is. He's treating you like a booty call. If he can't treat you with more respect close up the koslopis shop and find someone better.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I hate to be honest here, it sounds like he's messing you around a bit. Does he seem to want to spend time with you?
    I had a similar situation happen to me and afterwards I barely got him talking to me or hanging out with me.
    Yes you both work a lot but if he was really interested he would jump at the chance to be with you. And did
    you rush into the sex, did you rush into knowing him and being with him, the best thing to do would be
    get to know his 'personality/traits & tendencies. It sounds like he is really messing around and if you
    really like him and want to be with him then don't talk to him or chase him let him come to you because
    then he'll be posting on loveforums 'Why isn't my girlfriend talking to me anymore?' (not saying he will
    but that may be what he starts to think). Personally, I would let him know you feel you're being messed
    around and being used for sex is not uncommon, it happens, if you like him alot you need to talk to him
    and ask him what is going on and how he feels. I'm silly enough to pursue relationships like this (but this
    is you we're talking about here). Just ask yourself this, is he really worth it?
    - Keep in mind he doesn't seem so interested

Try these options:
    - either ask him how he feels about you and where this is going
    or
    - don't talk to him and see what happens, see if he chases you
    or
    - chase him and don't expect any replies
    or
    - just end it and move on.

It's only been three weeks you can make a stand now befor you decide to dive in deeper.

Sapphire x
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 16-08-10 at 07:20 AM.