+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do men want to be "friends" with women?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    This is an interesting point. I find it's often easy to be casual friends with a guy, because all we need is a common interest or two. Like when I used to be in bowling leagues, I could be friends with a guy just because we're on the same bowling team. We only meet up at the bowling alley, and often times, we're just talking about bowling. Women's friendships seem to be more about conversation and less about activity, and so it's harder for me to keep the friendship just casual. At some point, a line is often crossed and attraction develops.
    That is exactly my point...There comes a point where a line is crossed..So in my opinion its a very rare thing for a man and a woman to be just friends.I know there is NO CHANCE for me to cross the line with a guy friend!

"Do men want to be "friends" with women?"

I actuially dont mind. I see alot of advantages to do so.
    -First many women have good intuition and can help screen out dates that your seeing. At least she can see if your girl is playing mind games with you or is a manipulator or is using you for your money or cheating on you etc.
    -Women who have good fashion sense can help you makeovers and knows what looks good for your body features. She would know how to dress you sharply and make you more noticible to other women.
    -If you go to a club and you bring your women friends in with you. Other women there notice you more. Infact they see you as a decent guy and not some weird creepy guy.
    They are more friendly torwards you and you get their social approval. Plus your women friends can act as your "wing women" at clubs.
    -If you have women friends and you have a 'girlfriend' (that your dating) you seen as somoneone more socially acceptible and that your not on the weird side (At least your relationship is more acceptibel to her and your relationship together would probably last alot longer as a result).
    etc etc.
    Last edited by Henry123; 21-08-10 at 12:50 PM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

oops sorry double post.
    Last edited by Henry123; 21-08-10 at 12:50 PM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234