+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick Q!

Quick Q!

THE QUESTION: should i text this girl tonight?

THE BACKGROUND: we met on saturday at a bar after a few drinks, she later approached me, we sat down with our friends and spent a while chatting, she gave me her number (without me asking), she said she'd like to meet up, i text her the next day (sunday), and i asked her out on tuesday....the date is set for the coming monday. since tuesday night i haven't heard from her, although i was the last to text i haven't text her either since, i didn't wanna seem overly keen and frighten her away or anything.

so again should i text her and just say how you doing? make sure she knows i like her and thinking about her, or should i just chill and let her text me or what? i dont wanna seem overly keen to her, nor do i wanna make it look like im not interested.

when we were texting it was all very current, she wasnt asking questions about me etc which is what im used to when first start texting girls.

stupid thing is ive done this several times, but every one is different, and i dont wanna mess this up because not only is she the most beautiful girl i've met, she seems really nice, funny, and smart!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sure, it's been a while.

Text her. She may have gotten busy and since you just met you aren't likely to be a top priority. You have nothing to lose by just sending a text saying Just saying Hi. Hope tp hear from you. Just don't send her 37 TMs in 10 minutes. 35 is OK ! LOL

I don't know, I have met girls in the past, that are all flirty at parties, give out there number to you and then when you text, they never answer back, so my advice is, if she doesn't text you back then move on and find someone who will...good luck bro.

Also
    the most beautiful girl i've met, she seems really nice, funny, and smart!
    That is all well and good, but make sure not to put her up on a pedestal, there are way prettier, smarter and funnier out there.
    Last edited by doesntcompute; 13-08-10 at 09:04 AM.

thanks peeps, i texted her last night and we had a bit of banter back and forth! so i'm glad you said text, cause it worked out nicely and she mentioned about seeing me on monday which reconfirmed to me she hasnt forgotten about me! haha

"That is all well and good, but make sure not to put her up on a pedestal, there are way prettier, smarter and funnier out there." - this is sound advice, putting girls up on a pedestal is not a good idea, i actually have enough reservations about her for this to not be the case. but she actually IS the most beautiful girl i've met, i showed her picture to a few people and they were all like 'whoa'. so i dont know about way prettier, but the smarter and funnier definitely might have potential! haha

thanks again guys and gals xx