+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am not allowed to date/marry white girls

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    I bet your parents will allow you to date white Jewish girls.
    what's up with you and Jews?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Actually, nowhere in the Q'ran does it state that Muslim men can't date Christians or Jews. So it was actually the Muslim parents who invented the rule 'NO WHITE CHRISTIAN WOMEN' and because they racist I reckon...:| lol

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    what's up with you and Jews?
    My friend is Jewish and he has all these Jewish jokes and being around him a lot has caused me to poke fun at them. It's all in good fun.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I know guys from your background who date white women, but who keep it hush hush from mommy and daddy....shag them and then toss them aside.
    Yeah i have no problem when it's mutual and people just want to **** but as you said a lot of the guys just want to use girls and many girls get attached quite easily.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

^Yeah, like I did - stupid cow I was

I currently have another mid eastern guy tell me he wants to marry me...yeh ok pal....PISS OFF!!

^Yeah, like I did - stupid cow I was

I currently have another mid eastern guy tell me he wants to marry me...yeh ok pal....PISS OFF!!
    middle eastern guys are such pervs
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

^Yeah they are. They are curious about white women and because they have never experienced them.

One guy told me, that Muslim (Mid East) women were boring in bed, they don't even give blow jobs apparantly (dunno if that's true or not??) and he seems to have the impression that a white woman would succomb to his every desire and suck his dick...lol

God how gross am I today....excuse my filth

^Yeah they are. They are curious about white women and because they have never experienced them.

One guy told me, that Muslim (Mid East) women were boring in bed, they don't even give blow jobs apparantly (dunno if that's true or not??) and he seems to have the impression that a white woman would succomb to his every desire and suck his dick...lol

How do you come across these people?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Actually, nowhere in the Q'ran does it state that Muslim men can't date Christians or Jews. So it was actually the Muslim parents who invented the rule 'NO WHITE CHRISTIAN WOMEN' and because they racist I reckon...:| lol

I agree, we are allowed to marry christian women and women doesn't even have to convert to islam, Unfortunatly a lot of middle east has backward cultures and racism, they dont even understand what their religion is saying

To us white girls are really exotic, thats why a lot us are so attracted to them. Unfortunatly i agree there are lot of bad apples out there who just use women. I can assure you Ii am not one of them. Love is a really big thing for me.

hasn't the same thing been said about russian women not too long ago?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    To us white girls are really exotic, thats why a lot us are so attracted to them. Unfortunatly i agree there are lot of bad apples out there who just use women. I can assure you Ii am not one of them. Love is a really big thing for me.
    You mean love for their pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    How do you come across these people?
    Uhm...I live among them and work with them, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    hasn't the same thing been said about russian women not too long ago?
    What? That they are boring in bed?

I can't say I've ever heard anything in regard to Russian women.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 14-08-10 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    Well I hope if you find one, you treat her right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12