+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which girl should I choose to pursue as a girlfriend?

Which girl should I choose to pursue as a girlfriend?

There are two girls that I’m talking to, who happen to be best friend. I like both of them and they both have told me they actually like me on separate occasion. I’m deciding which one I should choose to become my girlfriend, please answer truthfully, thank you.

Both of the pictures are from facebook, and I know you can’t really view them so I uploaded both picture to my photobucket.

Girl 1 is gorgeous, sweet, nice and shy
    [url=http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q245/Ansatsuken/?action=view&current=Sasha.jpg]Sasha picture by Ansatsuken - Photobucket[/url]

I start conversation with girl 1 but she always reply back with short answers, I’m not saying that she’s boring or anything and I know she’s shy. Is just that she doesn’t try hard to pursue me, and I’m not sure she’s really into me. She has told me she liked me, and likes hanging out with me but that’s about it. She has everything that I want in a girl, is just she doesn’t come hard enough to let me know for sure…

Girl 2 is freakin damn sexy, fun, and life of the party
    [url=http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q245/Ansatsuken/?action=view&current=Cristina.jpg]Christina picture by Ansatsuken - Photobucket[/url]

Girl 2 talks a lot when I talk to her and I like that. She is fun to be around with and always make me laugh when I’m with her. She tends to dress a bit more sexier than girl 1, but I like how both of them dress. But the thing is that she’s always be flirting with other guys when we go out as a group. And I don’t really like that, she has told me that she liked me, but I’m not sure if she’ll be a good girlfriend or just trying to play me...

Which girl should I choose to pursue as a girlfriend???

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    I'd go for girl 1, she looks more like long term material to me.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

err...why do you have to chose now? no one can really help you make this decision, just keep talking to them both and see who you click with more

It doesn't sound like you're really compatible with either one of them. Are there any other girls you can pursue?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

the title of this thread makes me think that you think of these girls as part of a pick-n-mix.
    ANYWAY. girl 2 looks like a complete attention seeker. before you start 'pursuing' make doubly sure that you know how they REALLY feel about you.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

date both! they'll never know lol

Quote Originally Posted by getmethegirl View Post
    date both! they'll never know lol

your site is 'get me the girl' not 'get both girls 'til they find out'.

The more the merrier! Three-way!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I don't believe the right question is to ask, "Which one should 'I' choose to be my girlfriend?"

I would encourage you to ask yourself questions more along the lines of, who do I connect with best, who could I be honest and most comfortable with and who could I really depend on? It doesn't seem that you know either of these girls well enough to answer any of those questions. Also, just because you decide to pursue them doesn't mean that one of them will be your girlfriend, or is even interested in a relationship.

Remember, no one said you had to decide now. Take your time and see who you get on with the best - you may realize neither one is right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella82 View Post
    I don't believe the right question is to ask, "Which one should 'I' choose to be my girlfriend?"

I would encourage you to ask yourself questions more along the lines of, who do I connect with best, who could I be honest and most comfortable with and who could I really depend on? It doesn't seem that you know either of these girls well enough to answer any of those questions. Also, just because you decide to pursue them doesn't mean that one of them will be your girlfriend, or is even interested in a relationship.

Remember, no one said you had to decide now. Take your time and see who you get on with the best - you may realize neither one is right for you.
    Your name reminds me of Bella from Twilight.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Is that a mattress behind Sasha? Date her. She seems more normal and yet is still attractive. Christina looks too self-absorbed and high-maintenance, and from what you described, will always be looking to upgrade.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Is that a mattress behind Sasha? Date her. She seems more normal and yet is still attractive. Christina looks too self-absorbed and high-maintenance, and from what you described, will always be looking to upgrade.
    I disagree. Try to date both.

raze stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    raze stop it!
    Stop what?

don't go giving him 3-way ideas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast