+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which girl should I choose to pursue as a girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    don't go giving him 3-way ideas.
    It's my fantasy though. I will live vicariously through him.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

You sound confused. I think you need more time to really get to know these girls.

I've been in your situation and the best advice I can give you is to casually (ie, you're not exclusive) date both of them. There's nothing wrong with this as long as you're not lying about it. You should just know that in a non-exclusive relationship the girls can see other guys just like you can see other girls. Furthermore, if you're sleeping with them it's only fair that they get to sleep with other guys as well. Can you handle that?

Be honest with them. Let them know you're not looking for exclusivity right away. If you lie, that just makes you another lying as*hole. You should also be prepared for the potential that one or both might drop you. Not all girls like to date non-exclusively.

Personally I wouldn't introduce sex into a non-exclusive relationship but that's just me.

Non-exclusivity seems like your best bet to get to know each girl until you can make an informed decision about which one you're most compatible with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12