+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did He or Didn't He had Sex With Someone Else While I was...

Did He or Didn't He had Sex With Someone Else While I was...

My boyfriend and I see each other from Mon-Thurs in a week and we do "it" on those times. So, we get no contact from Fri-Sun. How will I know If he had any sexual encounters during those days? Any signs that I should spot come Monday?
    Why do people always end up not with someone they love but with someone they need?

Um... Nothing obvious. Unless he would be stupid enough to leave a used condom beside his bed or something.

You obviously don't trust him though, and that'll ruin this relationship. Any clue as to why you're so paranoid?

Why don't you see each other on the weekends? Is that his choice or yours?

I always find it strange when men have a set block of days that they cannot see you. Are those the days he visits his other girlfriend, or wife? Just saying.

Sounds like he has another woman. Also, he apparently values her more than you, because Friday and Saturday nights are like primetime for dating, compared to the weeknights he shares with you.

Taken in combination with your other posts, it sounds like this guy doesn't trust you because he assumes that everybody is as dishonest as he is. In the end, it sounds like you are unhappy for several good reasons, and that should be enough cause for you to dump him.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by tracybelle View Post
    My boyfriend and I see each other from Mon-Thurs in a week and we do "it" on those times. So, we get no contact from Fri-Sun. How will I know If he had any sexual encounters during those days? Any signs that I should spot come Monday?
    you should just make him wear a male chastity belt on days he doesn't see you

I think I got paranoid because sometimes his cum drips down to my legs but there are times that I can't even feel it. And, it's thin as a liquid. Does it count at all?
    Why do people always end up not with someone they love but with someone they need?

I work somewhere else on those days.

you're having doubts about him... he's hacked into your computer... you're posting all this on LF. its what we're here for but it sounds more and more like you've gotta let him go, sorry.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by tracybelle View Post
    I think I got paranoid because sometimes his cum drips down to my legs but there are times that I can't even feel it. And, it's thin as a liquid. Does it count at all?
    this could be because he masturbated not long before or due to other psychological or physical reasons.

u need to understand him better and build the trust. if u have to obsess over such things, the relationship is unhealthy and will likely not last.