+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to quit my life...

I want to quit my life...

Hello friends,
    I loved a girl from last 15 years, which was already engaged with someone else.
    She was also well known that I love her very much and she told me to brought gifts to her boyfriend and I loved her very much so I did that.

Anyway, I got married 6 years ago from now, and after 2 years of my married her boyfriend dead with some diseases and she was alone.

I was very happy with my life and my wife but after 4 years of my married she told me that "I also Love you" and I accept her love.
    That time I was away from my wife and I talked regularly with my g'frnd.

All the things was going better but after 2-3 months my g'frnd hitted me and told me that "can you leave your wife? " or "please don't keep any relation with your wife" and many similar things like that.
    I also did that for years and there was no relation with my wife respect she was living in my home.

But now my girlfriend wants that I completely leave my wife and do everything she wants, she also make quarreling everyday.
    She abuses me daily and now I think that she doesn't love me anymore.

Now I'm away from my wife and my girlfriend doesn't love me, she told me that you are worst boy among boys in this area.

Finally I decided to leave her but I've no any reason to live... I just want to quit my life...

I'm in a big trouble and can't decide what should I do.

Thank you

this girl wanted you and got you even though you were taken. she now thinks that if you did that, you'll do anything. you should NOT have done this and now you're paying the price. you need to tell this girl to back off and stop communication altogether. has she blackmailed you at all?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess no one wants to be the girl on the side for any length of time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Kitkitkitty is right... You should never have allowed this other women to come in between your marriage, regardless of your history together.

Make a decision: if you love your wife, try to work things out with her, if she will still have you. If not, you will need to pick yourself up and move on. I know it feels like the end of the world, but you have to keep busy and keep moving.

As for your girlfriend, why do you want be with someone who abuses you everyday? You deserve more than that, and you deserve to be happy!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella82 View Post
    You deserve more than that, and you deserve to be happy!
    Why does he deserve more than that? He married a woman when he was "in love" with someone else, and then proceeded to have an affair, which caused emotional damage to not only his wife, but also his girlfriend. It seems to me that he made his bed...
    Last edited by vashti; 14-08-10 at 10:44 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why does he deserve more than that? He married a woman when he was "in love" with someone else, and then proceeded to have an affair, which caused emotional damage to not only his wife, but also his girlfriend. It seems to me that he made his bed...
    I'm in no way condoning affairs, nor did I tell him what he did was OK.

His girlfriend is just as responsible for getting involved with a married man as he is for being with her in the first place.

we had that thread about the girl who had a 3 year affair with a married man... turns out that most of us thought that the married guy was the most responsible out of the 2 and i see their point.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella82 View Post
    I'm in no way condoning affairs, nor did I tell him what he did was OK.

His girlfriend is just as responsible for getting involved with a married man as he is for being with her in the first place.
    Exactly^.

I assume that you put your feelings aside while this woman was married. Now she needs to do the same. Timing is everything in life, they say. Your sad story just confirms this.

I feel bad for your wife. But if you truly don't love her and you want to be with this other woman, you should leave. Especially if you don't have children. Otherwise you will all be living a lie and your wife deserves happiness with someone who truly wants her. Don't you think?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hi again,
    I'm a married man with a2 year daughter.
    when I got married, I loved my wife very much but when my girlfriend came in my life after 4 years of my marriage and when my wife was pregnant.

she was already engaged with someone else but her boyfriend dead. and after 2-3 years of his death she proposed me and I accepted her as I already loved her from last 15 years.

But now she needs me to do everything she wants and told me that don't keep any relationship with your wife until I get married, she is going to married by the end of this year.

When she talk me she abuses me, not only abuses me but also tells some bad things about my family, not everyday but at a interval of 2-3 day
    My wife don't know anything and my girlfriend warn me that if you do something I will tell everything your wife and your family and now I'm get nervous.
    I don't want to leave my wife and my daughter coz I know this is not fair.

I'm just a 27-28 years guy and in this age I'm tired of my life.

Thanks for your replied and hope you also help me after my reply.

So what are you going to do Soren?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

again, what did you really expect to gain from cheating on and lying to your wife? roses and rainbows?

It truly sounds like you made a mistake there by leaving your wife and obviously following the commandments of some girl you've admired for quite
    sometime. It's a really stupid move to make, though its common. You sound like a very troubled and confused person definitely too immature for
    marriage if you're just gonna go ahead and leave your wife for some girl who keeps bossing you around. Gosh, this is a pretty screwed up thread.
    Dunno how to really guide you here, my only words to leave you with are 'get smart'
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 16-08-10 at 06:22 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When she talk me she abuses me, not only abuses me but also tells some bad things about my family, not everyday but at a interval of 2-3 day
    My wife don't know anything and my girlfriend warn me that if you do something I will tell everything your wife and your family and now I'm get nervous.
    Your GF doesn't sound very nice. She's abusive, threatening and selfish. I don't think she will make you happy in the end.

You made a commitment to your wife to you should honour it. You also have a child and therefore responsibility to your family. I suggest you break off with this girl and focus on your wife and child. Its for her (your GF) sake as well, this way she can find happiness with someone who can give her attention she clearly needs.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

when I go to break the relation, her friends call me and tells me that she is innocent, she tells everything when she is in anger and many more things.
    Then emotionally again I talked to her, I really want to leave her but I don't want to see anybody unhappy. I may be unhappy from myside but can't see anybody unhappy, I'm truly kind hearted.
    I think if I leave her she will become alone but I don't think what she is thinking.
    When I ask that why you abuse me then she tells me that nobody is really true and you are also not very good.
    Her frnds tell me that from now she will not make any quarrel but I know it is not possible.
    Our relation is something diferent, when I talk to we should break our relationship she tells that "yes, I know you can do this as you have already your wife but I can't, I'm alone in the world." from these word I get emotional.

you're truly kind?! hahahahahaha

NO....just no, you are the reason men get a bad name at all. clean up your act and go home you fckwit if you still can that is.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast