+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do when your boyfriend's ex is trying to provoque you?

what to do when your boyfriend's ex is trying to provoque you?

i've been with this guy for 6 months and everything was great

but i've made a mistake(unfaithful) and we broke up.

our relationship went from couple to friends(after the break up) then he started hating me when his mother got involved

she forced him to break up with me thinking i wasn't good enough for him and she found a new girlfriend for him. i cut any contact

with him as i was trying to move forward but it was worthless i kept thinking about him. the truth is that the day of the break up he

took my virginity. i even had to create an anonymous profile on facebook to talk to him and even stalk them but he lately found out

when i told him. well i guess i was lucky because he was doing the same but i never found it out. he tried to get my new number, to

talk to my family, well all kinds of things to get in contact with me. we did and he told me he hasn't moved on but he wants us

to be friends. i was ok i haven't moved on too but my mind was already made up because i've met someone who really likes me

well he told me he wants to hang out with me like we used to before. it was ok. one thing after the other we got back together

and he broke up with the girl.( his parents used to tell me i was his first girlfriend, he always told me the contrary. but he lost his

virginity with that girl when i cheated on him. well i'm the one wrong here.) lately this girl has been putting pictures of them at

the time they were dating and tagging him on it so i can see it. i don't want to tell him i'm jealous as i don't to get in her game, is

she trying to make me loose control so she can get him back?

Seems like she is going through the same thing you were. I mean, you were cyber stalking the guy to see what he was up to. So, I am sure you were probably thinking about how you can get him back. The only difference between you and her is, you didn't take any public action to try to make it happens. Maybe she is just trying to remind her ex boyfriend of the great time they use to happen so he can reconsider. Don't get mad at her or be a hypocrite (no offense).

My advice, don't get into anything with her. If you want it to stop, tell your boyfriend you're not cool with what she is doing. He will most likely choose your side over hers. Maybe he'll go yell at her or w/e abt it and she'll realize its over between them. Maybe that'll force her to come to her senses and stop playing games

i appreciate your advice i see myself through what she's doing it really hurts to feel this way. but thank you anyway