+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A guy I admired got rough in bed...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ey it's done, she got her advice, used it,thanked for it, finito - are you blind nov13?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaveev View Post
    I had to re-read peoples posts here to muster up the courage that I was making the right decision. I don't know any of you personally but you helped me more than you know. It was probably the hardest thing i've done. Everyone got off work and came to my house, including him. I was going to wait until he left to tell my family, but my rooms on the bottom floor and he had the nerve to come down and intimidate me in my own damn room with my entire family upstairs after they had invited him over. He shut the door and it was just creepy how he seemed to relish how just plain afraid I was of him. It was just too much. So luckily one of my brothers meandered downstairs and asked what he was doing in my room; no one had a clue about our relationship and of course he acted totally nice when my brother came in. sigh. I realize now he's not nice he's just smug and creepy. As soon as he went upstairs, I know it's kinda evil but considering he actually came into my space like that, I had a sit-down with my brother then and there and showed him the posts on this site. He was very quiet for awhile just reading everything. Then he left and I had no clue what side he was on or what the heck then five minutes later they were all in my room reading it while our dad was still upstairs with him. Talk about the most embarrassing scenario I can think of. My oldest brother was the first out my door and I just heard yelling,everyone else left and my dad came down to read what was going on. It was kind of a zoo, my dad was trying to read this serious stuff on this site while we could both hear yelling escalating upstairs. He didn't have time to read it really closely b/c of the commotion but he told the guy he was fired, get the f*** out of our house and he'd kill him if he saw him again. I have never seen my dad get angry before or condone violence it was crazy he has never allowed my brothers to act like that its never been allowed in our house. Fighting is really loud too its weird its what i remember most but they all went at him outside our door I was surprised to be honest, I mean it went from this was their best friend to just violence. Whoever said it would be like dropping an atomic bomb was right. My dad was level headed enough to ref the whole thing though and stop it before it got out of hand. I was worried my family could get in trouble for assaulting him but I think he never reported it b/c he knew damn well he had it coming. I definitely could have done without everyone in the world knowing about my sex life but I understand why I had to say something. Well, tthankyou again I cant say it enough. Please keep this site going its a great thing truly
    I hope your dad is reading my message.
    He should still report him to the police. Its an assault.
    But then again if someone gave him a black eye its probably not a good ideal since he can get family members in trouble. Unless he tripped down the stairs???

The guy is probably a 'serial killer' waiting to happen one day.
    The police then will keep close tabs on this creep. If you hear of any stories of women being assaulted in the future in your city you should mention this guy to them. He'll be a prime suspect.
    Last edited by Henry123; 21-08-10 at 01:49 PM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

btw God bless your family! I wish I had family like that!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

I'm really pleased how this ended. At least some sociopaths get what's coming to them.

As for Nov13's advice, ignore it. Some people are dumb, you did the right thing Bella.

well, for the record, no, I'm not going to accuse him of the big 'R' word because it was consensual, and in fact it was consensual all the way until half way through. At the time, yea I wanted him more than I can put into words. Its weird I don't think its easy to imagine if you didn't witness it and honestly I don't blame people who don't believe me. I mean, until this happened, I trusted this guy completely it didn't cross my mind that people can change so drastically and that's why i got into the situation in the first place he was so nice I couldn't imagine him any different. If someone told me before hand he was weird like that, i wouldnt have believed them I was so set on sleeping with him. He truly was nice and gentleman like . I could go into detail but everyone knows what that means. The ladies know it when they see it and the guys are aware when the do it We started really slow and he was really taking his time. We had not talked previously about anything violent. I mean, if that's your thing, and you talk about it before hand that's one thing. I mean, with that kind of stuff, people talk about it before hand right? But that's not how it happened between us specifically. You have no idea he was as nice as you could be, slow, then midway through he grabbed my neck, and it wasn't gentle it was like, yea i had a hard time breathing and its mostly why I didnt say anything the whole time because yea, I couldn't.... I don't consider it normal for a person to act really nice, then grab you by the jugular and laugh that they are hurting you, midway though sex, especially if they acted the total opposite to get you in that position. I can't really put it into words any better, all I can hope is that other people don't have to know how weird/scary it is. My thought is that that sort of thing is rare which is good. Anyhow, I had to clear that up, no I wont report anything, but yes, he did cross the line.

and to nov13, its a weird thing when someone controls you like that. It wasn't scripted for some adult video or something it happened to me. I cant tell you how scary it was. Just food for thought. This wasn't some random guy this was my one of my brothers' best friends and someone whom my dad employed.
    Last edited by Bellaveev; 21-08-10 at 02:01 PM.

I blame people who don't believe you.

People who blame the victim in situations like this aren't worth paying attention to. They're screwed in the head. Just because you liked him at first doesn't make what he did acceptable.

He's sick and I'm glad your brothers beat his ass.

I feel like a damn broken record, but theres so much garbage online its comforting theres places like this online. Thankyou

Wow, you are completely delusional, LailaK, or you don't know how to read. Where do you see me blaming her?

Do you realize people with your quick judge mentality used to burn witches at the stake just because they LOOKED possessed - which now we are finding out that "possessed" appearance was caused by hallucinations most likely caused by mold. And some of the women condemned were just sick. You could have been considered a witch and burned at the stake hundreds of years ago by people with your mentality. How can you condemn someone to be beaten, and possibly thrown in jail without carefully finding out the truth.

You people should read your posts, you sound like a crazy mob.

Remember, you will be judged with the same measure you judge others.
    Last edited by nov13; 21-08-10 at 02:41 PM.

Nov 13, did you read my second to last post? it was directed at you mostly to be honest. I wasn't jumping to conclusions its just what i went though.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nov13 View Post
    Do you realize people with your quick judge mentality used to burn witches at the stake just because they LOOKED possessed - which now we are finding out that "possessed" appearance was caused by hallucinations most likely caused by mold. .
    LOL, now I'm sure you are just some psych undergrad or something like. We aren't just "now" finding this out. The rye fungus/ergotamine theory was being touted when I was an undergrad (a long time ago). I actually read the original Science paper as a student (something you should try sometime). Its not 'most likely' at all, its not even widely believed anymore there are several competing theories. Do your homework, preferably not from CNN this time. Also, don't believe everything you read in your outdated textbook.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Was he forcing you to have sex with him? Did he realize he was hurting you? It is possible he didn't realize he scared you like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaveev View Post
    He grabbed me by the neck really hard and held me down. he pinned me he started getting extremely rough and laughed at me struggling. I was on the verge of crying and I was shaking and he was just laughing at me.
    Nov 13, are you blind or retarded or both? What's the story with you? I thought the OP was pretty specific about went on. What's up with all the stupid questions?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Wow, you are completely delusional, LailaK, Mishanya, you don't know how to read. Where do you see me blaming her?

Do you realize people with your quick judge mentality used to burn witches at the stake just because they LOOKED possessed - which now we are finding out that "possessed" appearance was caused by hallucinations most likely caused by mold. And some of the women condemned were just sick. You could have been considered a witch and burned at the stake hundreds of years ago by people with your mentality. How can you condemn someone to be beaten, and possibly thrown in jail without carefully finding out the truth.

Wow, you are completely delusional, LailaK, Mishanya, you don't know how to read. Where do you see me blaming her?

Haha, did you really just cut and paste your original response just to add Mish's name to it?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nov13 watched too many CSI Las Vegas and he knows that there must be a second truth about this story lol. He has X-Ray in his eyes

I wazzzz here

I'm glad it ended the way it did, this guy bit himself in his own ass.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast