+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i dont know what to do?

i dont know what to do?

My boyfriend has been talking to this girl for a while now, and he helps her all the time with her problems, and they text aswell now aswell as talking on MSN. I dont mind that he talks and texts to other girls but when i was close to a boy, he got angry and said ' its either me or him? ' so i dont speak to him anymore .. so that makes me angry. Plus, whenever i am upset or need his help, he just calls me pathetic and doesnt talk about it and says ' Cheer up and change subject or i wont speak to u, simple ' so i dont know what to do ??

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but to me it sounds like he is more interested in this new girl than you. If he can help her, but doesn't have time for you, that says something. Dump him, you don't deserve that. You can find someone better. Who knows, he might see his error and beg you to come back.

well its just that u have cleared to him that what so ever happens you can't live without him.. when he has a feeling that what ever he does you won't leave him.. why won't he misuse it ? play his trick on him.. show him that if he doesn't care so do you.. when he will see that he can lose you he will have the same fear as you have of loosing him dat is if he truely loves you.. make him realize how it feels to loose someone special.. when he has the fear everything will b bak on track.. and once d things are cleared speak to him about this girl tell him u don't like him getting close to her.. he will understand the way u did.. i hope it helps

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dump the dickhead. leave him with: "sorry baby, I just don't do your double standards"

(next time don't kid yourself- you're NOT OK with thim texting other girls)

Does he share with you about convos with this girl and like open bout it? Mmmm, if so i guess its kew. But, if he dont.? Then thats a red flag.. ya

Thanks for your advice..it's just he thinks he's doing no wrong,he says he doesn't help me because its ' our problems ' but now this girl is dependant on him,bad news.

Dump him and start dating. He will dump you as soon as he's all secured with this new girl, or at least cheat on you.

How can i be sure he likes her?

It doesn't matter whether he likes her or not. You should get rid of this guy because of how he treats you and talks to you. He's an ass, and he thinks you're the problem. You can either stay and continue to feel like this, or you can get rid of him, be sad for a little while, then find a new guy that respects you.

I wouldnt know how to do it though, he thinks hes doing no wrong..

Lahna is right, but you can be sure he likes her because he's made her a priority over you and treats her with more respect.

"I wouldnt know how to do it though, he thinks hes doing no wrong.."

I've got a solution. Stop whining about it and just put up with it, since you don't want to do anything about it. Just accept his behavior and that you are the one in the wrong and continue to live your life in unhappiness. You came to this board for a reason, and if all you're going to do is defend him then you deserve whatever treatment you incur from him from here on out.

ok i get ur point..

You don't have to convince him he's wrong. Breaking up isn't supposed to be punishment for bad behavior. Breaking up isn't meant to produce results like, "Oh, if I try to break up with him, he'll realize that he needs to change, and things will be all better." Even if he does try to sucker you into staying, it won't last. He'll be right back to the abusive behavior before long.

Just tell him you've had enough. You KNOW you're not the one with the problem, and if he wants to go chat with this other chick, tell him he can do so freely now.

If I were you I'd start talking to my friend that I cut ties with again, and start hanging out with him regularly.

If you're not into that type of thing, then just tell your b/f that he's changed and doesn't appreciate you and you're making yourself available to someone who will. It really is that simple; difficult to go through with, but a very simple task.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast