+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do anymore! HELP!

Don't know what to do anymore! HELP!

ok i will try to make this really short ,
    i have this girl being my bestfriend for like 4 years and now we are being girlfriend and boyfriend for 7 monthes now and its getting pretty sensitive , cause we really live far away from each other now like really far. its hurting her lot and its killing me seeing her like this i really wanna do something. my perants will not agree with me to travel to see her and i dont want to listen to them i could get a job for the money but im still young and i can get it next year im just scared that she will get tired of hurting and leave me cause she cant really wait a year she have a life to live i really love her more then anything and i really mean it im trying to do the impossible for her.
    please try to give me a good advice of what to do and what would my next move would be?
    i'm suffering alot and so she is...:/

Thanks alot.

Well in that case, Wouldn't it be better to just break up gently and then resume being good friends?
    You're both hurting as you said and its causing you pain, you need to wait until you can actually fend
    for yourself and make your own decisions before you want to get into 'long distance relationships'
    very rarely do they work out, and if you're commited and able to put up with all the 'missing each other'
    and emotional strain then be my guest. It's a very silly idea to get into this type of relationship especially
    when you're 'still young' (you never specified your age). I think ending it would be the best for both of you
    you'd be much happier getting into a short distance relationship either that or wait, save up and move or travel
    to see her. Your choice. Good luck

Sapphire x

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    Well in that case, Wouldn't it be better to just break up gently and then resume being good friends?
    You're both hurting as you said and its causing you pain, you need to wait until you can actually fend
    for yourself and make your own decisions before you want to get into 'long distance relationships'
    very rarely do they work out, and if you're commited and able to put up with all the 'missing each other'
    and emotional strain then be my guest. It's a very silly idea to get into this type of relationship especially
    when you're 'still young' (you never specified your age). I think ending it would be the best for both of you
    you'd be much happier getting into a short distance relationship either that or wait, save up and move or travel
    to see her. Your choice. Good luck

Sapphire x
    Thanks for the Advice , I appreciate it.

yeah, how old are you? at the age of 16/ 17 my mum would let me travel if i was getting there easily and safely.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    yeah, how old are you? at the age of 16/ 17 my mum would let me travel if i was getting there easily and safely.
    i'm actually 15 , i'll be 16 in October

My pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Wesam View Post
    i'm actually 15 , i'll be 16 in October
    yeah if you were my kid, i wouldn't let you travel without me. could she come to you and stay with you and your family? i'm thinking you're both roughly the same age.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    yeah if you were my kid, i wouldn't let you travel without me. could she come to you and stay with you and your family? i'm thinking you're both roughly the same age.
    okay , thanks alot for the help .

My advice is to just remain friends. It doesn't mean that you don't care about each other but the two of you are young, and maybe by remaining friends, once you are older, you guys can see each other whenever you feel. This way you don't miss out on your own personal growth, but you can still be in each others lives (via facebook or text messaging).
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3