+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this how relationships should be?

Quote Originally Posted by nov13 View Post
    You are contradicting yourself. One in five million means you belive it's doable, but extremely rare, or is it a fictional ideology? Which is it?
    I really don't think you have any idea of what you're talking about either.

Only the truly inexperienced will resign themselves to one school of thought and leave little to no room for error. The OP is willing to accept that perhaps there is a chance to sustain such feelings in a long-term partner, but the experience of many on this forum suggests that it is highly unlikely.

The fact that you resort to attacking people's personal relationships and calling them inferior signifies that your argument is weak, and you have little ground to stand on. Perhaps you might provide some solid evidence to back up your theories about relationships instead of attacking ours.

You are contradicting yourself. One in five million means you belive it's doable, but extremely rare, or is it a fictional ideology? Which is it?
    I said maybe 1 in 5 million. I honestly don't believe it's at all possible to have a never changing relationship. Have you achieved it? You didn't answer the question

You are not crazy about your husband. You are naive to think that, gigabitch.

Your few sentences are full of contradictions.
    Tell us, nov13, about your personal experience with everlasting infatuation, why don't you?
    Spammer Spanker

You are not crazy about your husband. You are naive to think that, gigabitch.

Your few sentences are full of contradictions.
    Why are you here nov13? Are you having troubles in your relationship? Or are you here to argue with everyone? If it's to argue with everyone and criticize our views, maybe you should leave.

My intention is not to argue, but it's an unavoidable consiquence of proving my point.

My intention is not to argue, but it's an unavoidable consiquence of proving my point.
    You haven't provided any evidence that might support your point. You have resorted to unprecedented personal attacks on others relationships in the hopes of transforming their opinions which are primarily based on their own personal experiences.

Please proceed with doing so. Reiterating it over and over again isn't really cutting it. Do you have any examples you can cite for us, preferably from your own life?
    Spammer Spanker

And again I ask, have you experienced this never changing relationship you are trying so hard to convince us all of? I'm gonna guess no. You are here to argue.

*crickets*
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    *crickets*
    Hahahahahahaha that's great

I don't care if the naysayers don't belive what we are discussing is possible. They'll get what they belive.
    I'm here to present my point so that people who want that kind of love will not be led to think that it's unachievable, and know that it is possible.
    Last edited by nov13; 20-08-10 at 07:13 AM.

Then perhaps you should post your own thread on this subject and proactively invite others to share their opinions and viewpoints. You can't expect to play dictator on an open forum like this.

And your opinions would be better heard (or read) if you willingly provided some form of solid evidence on a successful relationship like the one you speak of. Any person trying to prove a theory is expected to provide evidence. How do you expect to convince anyone of what you're saying if you don't give them proof?

I don't care if the naysayers don't belive what we are discussing is possible. They'll get what they belive.
    I'm here to present my point so that people who want that kind of love will not be led to think that it's unachievable, and know that it is possible.
    You still haven't answered the question or given examples of experiencing this type of relationship yourself. I think you are spewing BS. Take it elsewhere

You obvliously haven't read my post in the beginning where I pointed out studies that proved retaining of the honeymoon phase. I don't have the study in front of me neither do I have time to search for it at the moment. But, you can google it.

Care to give me a keyword for that Google search? "Relationships study that proves couples can extend the honeymoon period indefinitely"? Who conducted the research? You don't have the time to search for it but you have the time to return to the forum and post your weakly supported thesis repeatedly?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast