+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy is it to get a woman pregnant?

How easy is it to get a woman pregnant?

ayt so check this yeah i fuked a milf shes was about 36 or so and im only 20 she lives around my area and i see her time to time and she is Hot! me being me i took the chance to stop and talk to her today talking over she asked me nicely to help her with a bigass plant pot she bought for her house and was made from stone or concrete or sumthink i duno to place in her back garden being the big strong man i am i did it for her , Anyhooo 1 thing led to another and i end up ****ing her in her house and didnt wear any protection and ejaculated pretty hard in her , I was in the heat of the moment now im wondering if she might get pregnant? as she has a husband and two children What do i do...?????
    Last edited by Jinxx; 19-08-10 at 05:18 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    re evalute what a dumb dipshit you just acted like. then ask her what precuations she takes.

then get your horny ass to the clinic and get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    re evalute what a dumb dipshit you just acted like. then ask her what precuations she takes.

then get your horny ass to the clinic and get tested.
    Relax man u dont need to say im a dipshit It was in the heat of the moment couldent help it! im going to see her first thing tommorow when shes free ...Im kinda worried cause i dont think she does take any precautions we never planned it just happend and im fuking scared to go to the clinic now!

And By the way Can i just add All you Young guys like me I know its ur fantasy to have sex with a MILF 1 for the team boys! ( sorry but i had to say that even knowing my situations messed up) Always wear Protection!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you are so honry you'll screw old married women carry some condoms for these situations where you just "can't help it". edit: that last post confirms my initial dipshit post.
    Last edited by girl68; 19-08-10 at 06:16 AM.

You sound like a first class PRICK to me and your use of the English language is atrocious.

Where was your gf when you were screwing this slapper.....

Oh and I think you are a TROLL....so expect no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    You sound like a first class PRICK to me and your use of the English language is atrocious.

Where was your gf when you were screwing this slapper.....

Oh and I think you are a TROLL....so expect no reply.
    A prick? i dont think so You dont know me dont think you can just judge me just coz of 1 accident i made and WTF is a TROLL?

I didn't know trolls could ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
    A prick? i dont think so You dont know me dont think you can just judge me just coz of 1 accident i made and WTF is a TROLL?
    Sorry, but I think you can be judged and based upon your threads here and if what you say is true...which I'm doubting.

Any guy with an exclusive gf, who goes off and screws off some married woman with kids is a PRICK.

But then you likely didn't screw any married woman with kids. You are more likely to be some 20 year old (or younger?) kid living in 'dream land' looking for attention or to cause a storm on an internet forum. Or perhaps you just want everyone to think you are some kind of 'stud' who the older woman can't refuse...*YOU WISH*...lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Sorry, but I think you can be judged and based upon your threads here and if what you say is true...which I'm doubting.

Any guy with an exclusive gf, who goes off and screws off some married woman with kids is a PRICK.

But then you likely didn't screw any married woman with kids. You are more likely to be some 20 year old (or younger?) kid living in 'dream land' looking for attention or to cause a storm on an internet forum. Or perhaps you just want everyone to think you are some kind of 'stud' who the older woman can't refuse...*YOU WISH*...lmfao.
    Hahahah Your the most stupidest envyious person ive ever met Im not like you i dont come on internet forums to get noticed but i know you must do why do i hint a jealousy? from you i duno i aint like you im a real person with real problems and yeah! i cant help it if older women find me attractive nothing wrong with that..You carry on thinking in ur twisted little head that i post on this forum to get noticed ! LOoooool! and please dont post on my threads if you think that of me and by the way i feel soo so sooo dam sorry for the guy thats with you or will be .. bye have a nice life

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
    Hahahah Your the most stupidest envyious person ive ever met Im not like you i dont come on internet forums to get noticed but i know you must do why do i hint a jealousy? from you i duno i aint like you im a real person with real problems and yeah! i cant help it if older women find me attractive nothing wrong with that..You carry on thinking in ur twisted little head that i post on this forum to get noticed ! LOoooool! and please dont post on my threads if you think that of me and by the way i feel soo so sooo dam sorry for the guy thats with you or will be .. bye have a nice life
    You probably shouldn't insult somebodies intelligence if you can't type or spell....I love how you called her the "most stupidest"...and dude you are nailing a married woman with two kids...how are you a good guy?
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    You probably shouldn't insult somebodies intelligence if you can't type or spell....I love how you called her the "most stupidest"...and dude you are nailing a married woman with two kids...how are you a good guy?
    mate i didnt say i was a good guy about nailing a married women but she should not insult me and my post simple as that! and yeah i do think she is stupid if you where to put up a thread i wouldent come and say your a lier and your looking for attention because i dont know you! Dont post anythink on my threads if you guys cant even act your age , telling a younger guy he's lying and looking for attention

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In answer to your question...there is every possibility she could be pregnant if she is not on any contraception- though she is older(and hopefully wiser) and realises her mistake and is sensible enough to take a trip to the clinic...I doubt very much she would want her husband finding out.
    Maybe you should carry some condoms in future..or get some self control
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are less likely to have to worry about an unintended pregnancy with a woman in her 30s than one your own age. She is probably more worried about getting pregnant than you are, so I would think that if she weren't already on birth control, she ran off to buy some Plan B immediately afterwards.

Unless she WANTS to get pregnant.
    Last edited by vashti; 19-08-10 at 08:32 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She is probably more worried about getting pregnant than you are, so I would think that if she weren't already on birth control, she ran off to buy some Plan B immediately afterwards.

------------

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast