+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im devasated, been dumped

Im devasated, been dumped

Well to say the least I am very sad and devastated, yes she's dumped me because of my love and concern over her health and it was done out of my love for her.

Here's my story. About 3 days ago I rang my gf at night time just to say hi and have a chat, all went well, we chatted, laughed etc shared our feelings etc, and she mention to me she had a headache (yes she was constantly getting headaches which was worrying me) so I said goonite to her, get well etc and hang up.

I than decided to txt her daughter to say hi to her and see how she is and all I did was tell the daughter that her Mum is always getting headaches and I am concerned and worried and it could be caused by lack of excercise or por diet (yes I ever hardly saw her excercise and I was a bit concerned about her diet as well.) Also stress can caused headaches as well, but the best way to get rid of stress is to excercise, how do i Know because Ive done it my self and its worked for me.

Anyhow the following morning her daughter showed her the sms I sent and this is when the spark ignited the oil (boom!!). The foolowing evening I had to drop by to her place to pick up something quickly from her, I knoecked On her door etc when she opened it she gave me a big hug and kissed me etc than told me to go into her room. We sat on the bed and she asked me what is the sms you sent my daughter re me, I told and explained it to her and finally showed her it. Tempers flared, we started arguing etc etc she got very very hot under the collar, I raised my voice and a big argument over a small sms. I said to her it was done at no intention to her you, but out of my love and concern for your health etc etc and that was it and pls dont take it too personally, I told her that she seems to take or grasp things too differently and not too, it waas purely done out of love and that was it. She got vey angry because I sent it behind her back and not to her, all i was tryig to do here was telling the daughter how much I love her mum and concerned for her so she would understand.

The following day I finally got a sms from her and she said to me its all over, she doesnt love me anymore etc etc, she said not to sms or contact her daughter until she gives approval to and worse off what really made me upset was that she said to me if she ever sees me with her daughter or near her house she will put a restraining order on me, that really put me low like I was some low life.

I spoke to one of my other good lady friends who was very upset for me and I was virtually in tears when I went to visit her, we sat down and had a good chat. She's almost 50 yrs old and she sat me down. She said to me that she reckons my gf has acted very immaturely and blown things out of proportion etc without even thinking, just could of said thing to vent her anger etc and gone too far over the top. I know mt gf has a habbit of doing this getting all worked up, blow things over the top, say nasty stupiud things, cry her eyes out etc etc (yes its a female thing) than she would finally cal down after a few days and be back to normal.

Anyhow this is what my friend suggested:

1. Do not ring or sms or make any contact with her what so ever, like she nonxistent, let it be.

2. Let her make the first move, she might decide what shes done is or was very immature and is it worse busting a relatrionship
    that has been loving and caring for bit over 8 months over a stupid txt message, so she will have to also think back in the
    past re what I've done for her in that 8 months or so.

3. If she decides to apologise and come back to you, dont open your arms for her and make it too easy, rmeber I also have
    been very badly hurt as well not just her. Make her crawl back to you or basically make her earn her way back, i.e dont
    make it too easy.

Also if you have some advice pls feel free.

Like I said all the sms for was my love and concerned over her headacahes and its because I love her and was concerned about her.

I just hope this girl will wake up to reality when she finally calms down and realises is it worth busting a loving 8 month relationship over a stupid sms.

i would be totally creeped out if you contacted any of my relatives/friends about my health issues. such behaviour is not acceptable.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would kill a 50 year old man who was sending messages to my daughter, particularly one that wasn't related to her.

the 50 year old woman you spoke to was an idiot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i would be totally creeped out if you contacted any of my relatives/friends about my health issues. such behaviour is not acceptable.
    Why is that ? I did it out of love and concern for her thats all, was not meant to scare her etc just out of pure love and concern. She was getting headaches all the time and it went on and on not like once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I would kill a 50 year old man who was sending messages to my daughter, particularly one that wasn't related to her.

the 50 year old woman you spoke to was an idiot.
    An idiot in what way, no I dnt think she was, ok perhaps I did wrong perhaps not who kinows, but I think my gf did take it wrongly and a bit too far to be honest here. And to be honest here my gf has given me advice also about my health as well in the past etc, did I get upset, No.

All my lady friend said to me was to let her go and not to make any contact with her.
    Last edited by Albinoni; 19-08-10 at 10:23 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old is the daughter?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I would dump you too if you were sending text messages to my daughter.

That's weird. A single mother's worse fear is that the man she is introducing into her life could hurt her children. If the man I was dating was sending text messages to my daughter behind my back my first thought would be "This guy is a pedophile. I should remove him from my life completely." I'm not saying you're a predator, I'm saying that this is what a responsible mother might think.

You behaved incredibly inappropriately by texting her daughter.
    Last edited by LailaK; 19-08-10 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How old is the daughter?
    17 yrs old

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Albinoni View Post
    17 yrs old
    Yep, you'd be toast. No question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I would dump you too if you were sending text messages to my daughter.

That's weird. A single mother's worse fear is that the man she is introducing into her life could hurt her children. If the man I was dating was sending text messages to my daughter behind my back my first thought would be "This guy is a pedophile. I should remove him from my life completely." I'm not saying you're a predator, I'm saying that this is what a responsible mother might think.

You behaved incredibly inappropriately by texting her daughter.
    To say the least here I know her daughtere very very well, we are great friends, I spoil her rotten, take her here and there, but her this and that have known her for 8 months we have got on like a house on fire. She was one of my best friends. When ever she wanted something (which obv I could afford) I would get or buy it for her, no quetions asked. Like I said we were the best of friends etc
    Last edited by Albinoni; 19-08-10 at 10:32 AM.

All I was trrying to imply to her daughter that I was bit concerned about her Mums headches and it was wrrying me and to let her know I love and care for her Mum thats all, not being some pedophile or what ever.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She was one of my best friends.
    That's disturbing.

ha ha, it's just getting creepier and creepier. i say restraining order is in order
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

All I was trrying to imply to her daughter that I was bit concerned about her Mums headches and it was wrrying me and to let her know I love and care for her Mum thats all, not being some pedophile or what ever.
    i am sorry, but how old are you?

To say the least here I know her daughtere very very well, we are great friends, I spoil her rotten, take her here and there, but her this and that have known her for 8 months we have got on like a house on fire. She was one of my best friends. When ever she wanted something (which obv I could afford) I would get or buy it for her, no quetions asked. Like I said we were the best of friends etc
    I'm sorry. But that's all the more reason to dump you.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast