+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Male/female/Male 3sums

Male/female/Male 3sums

I would like as many females to repond to this as possible...

Im looking at having a 3sum with my g/f and she doesnt want to disguss it much. She has indicated that she will have a 3sum with a friend but i said a stranger would be best as the stranger would come and go without any other folloing contact.
    The questions are do i suprise her with a stranger (a nice 5 star hotel room would be the setting) or do i try and convince her to do it with a stranger ? She isnt that open about sex but as i said she agreed to do it with a friend,how many women really think about and want to do a 3sum with 2 guys?????????

Stranger is a GOOD call by you. A friend is in the picture and life and so you will either always be awkward, or have one person more jealous of the other, and just is a LOT of complications.

Also, set up ground rules. Can she do anything with the other guy? Can you do anything with the other guy? I mean, if you're gonna get pissed about another guy doing her up the ass or something, make sure she AND him know about it and are cool about that rule beforehand.

And don't "surprise" her. At least not for the first time. This is really something she should know about beforehand.

Rod Steele

listen i dont think that three somes in a serious realtionships are good at all and i speak from experience, there could be alot of emotions flying high here in the end and you can open a can of worms...and so on starnger or not i dont suggest this. I set up ground rules and those rules quickly went out the window and then there was a big fight. you need to realize this can go one way or the other. Is it worth the risk?

If they both want, I dont see any reason why they shouldnt have a threesome, however I would suggest they talk about it properly first, which they obviously havent done. Talk it through, make sure you're both happy with it, set up some ground rules, etc etc.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

well kirsty, if he had to convince her to do it, and shes not very open abuot her sexuality, i dont think its something they both want, this guy just wants her to fulfill his semi-homo erotic fantasies, and she willingly submits, i feel sorry for the girl
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

by the way, the reason she probly agreed to do it with a friend only, is cause her pussy gets wet for one of your buddies.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

i agree with blue & cliftons last post...if ur in a full on relationship, then u mite get jelous, that shes enjoyin it more by ur friend :s

ew.. male/female/male 3sum.. yoru balls are gonna be rubbin against the other guys.. that doesnt freak you out???

haha i say thatin return you ask for a female/male/female 3sum.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    well kirsty, if he had to convince her to do it, and shes not very open abuot her sexuality, i dont think its something they both want,
    Hence my post which said they should only do it "if they both want" to - and if they can communicate properly about it. If they cant even talk it through first then they shouldnt be doing it.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

i have had 3 sums and will always have them there fun but only with 2 girls one guy
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

can be fun

provided all agree and no one is forced or surprised ... I have done it and I enjoyed it, but my bf and I talked about it b4 we did it. Than we did not plan it just waited until we met a ex bf of mine in a disco and it happened without much stress. You got to be prepared it can damage a relation as you donīt know where your feelings will go ! Its hard to seperate love and sex for some peoples and feelings get mixed up later.
    Love june

Thanks for everyones responce, we are going to talk about it indepth before we do it.Just so everyone knows we have been in a relation ship for 10 years. I was thinking of just letting a "the guy" watch and play with him self while we have sex and maby let him touch. There will probably be no penetration from "the guy".
    This is for her not me or tho i dont really mind. My fantasy is for a 2 girl 3 sum but my partner is dead against it, which i have excepted.

sunny72 Guest
    Maybe she feels more comfortable with a person she already knows. However, I would be very careful with using friends for this. Unless it happens spontaneously, out of a situation, then go for it. Definitely talk about it before. It involves a lot of emotions and you never know the outcome. Good luck!

Probably I would do it these days (when I was younger this was a NO WAY). However, I wouldn't plan such thing. It either happens at some stage, or it doesn't. Have heard good and bad things about it. Yes, I'm a bit curious. Not sure whether I could handle two guys - not keen on another girl though.