+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you have introduced yourself?

Would you have introduced yourself?

Yes I have made this same post before and I aplogize if it bothers anyone just thought i didnt get enough answers and i thought i posted it in the wrong section. I also heard that someone posted something similar. So... if you know what the post is please tell me. Thanks ^^

I saw this Absolutely gorgeous girl in the grocery store but for some reason i couldn't bring myself to say something to her and i still regret it. For all you girls or guys out there who have stories about being talked to in random places like the grocery store or the mall etc. please share or if you think it's weird to be talked to in places like grocery stores or uncomfortable share your opinion or if you think you know something funny,witty, or sweet I could have said please share.

Oh. And Hello I'm new to this website so i hope i get to know quite a few of you ^_^

I don't think it's weird to be approached in a grocery store or mall. It's not the typical place to hit on girls, but it's almost better then a bar. At least you know the guy isn't wasted and just looking to get laid. I'm weary of meeting men in bars. I actually met my last boyfriend in the mall and we were together for 8 years. We have since broken up, but that's where we met.
    Last edited by ShannonMI; 22-08-10 at 12:02 AM.

yeah i don't think it's weird to talk to girls in a grocery store. just be friendly, not too flirty.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's a long shot but you've got nothing to lose so why not? Chat up enough pretty girls in the grocery store and you're bound to find one who'll spread for you.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    It's a long shot but you've got nothing to lose so why not? Chat up enough pretty girls in the grocery store and you're bound to find one who'll spread for you.
    Gribble Gribble Gribble
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

"you're bound to find one who'll spread for you."

Gross

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, well, that IS the Endgame for many guys. Grib speaks the truth, however crudely.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. I'm supposed to pretend that's not what I want and you ladies either apparently pretend likewise or you're really just that gullible. Bah. Screw your social norms. A guy doesn't walk up to a pretty girl and introduce himself because he wants to make a new friend. He wants to ****. Plain and simple. Friendship comes after ****ing. Maybe.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. I'm supposed to pretend that's not what I want and you ladies either apparently pretend likewise or you're really just that gullible. Bah. Screw your social norms. A guy doesn't walk up to a pretty girl and introduce himself because he wants to make a new friend. He wants to ****. Plain and simple. Friendship comes after ****ing. Maybe.
    ROFL -Claps-

Like I said in the other post, the old dude from Grumpy Old Men was spot on. Invite her back to your place to see your man-sized manicotti

And let me know before you do it. That clip will go viral on Youtube.

Hahahaha I know most men want a lady who "spreads", but some want relationships as well, right? At least I would hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonMI View Post
    Hahahaha I know most men want a lady who "spreads", but some want relationships as well, right? At least I would hope so.
    If by "relationship", you mean she'll keep spreading for him so he won't have to go "grocery shopping" so much, then yes.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If by "relationship", you mean she'll keep spreading for him so he won't have to go "grocery shopping" so much, then yes.
    Hahahahahaha men are ridiculous

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men---real men, not the whiny, teary-eyed metrosexuals society has warped some of us into--want sex. Feelings develop after.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

In a grocery store you say? You could have opened with "My, those melons look so juicy..." <JOKE>

Seriously though, I think people in the modern age have forgotten we're social beings and one of the nicest and simplest things that can happen is to have someone acknowledge your existence. Saying hi to the girl in the store a nice, tiny, little compliment and is likely to engender her more to you than otherwise. I think you want to avoid feeling that you have to make a big introduction of the sort "Hi, my name's Troy McLure and I think great and we should date" etc. Take it down a notch, just say hi and leave it at that, or maybe compliment her sweater and following it up with a question, see where it takes you...

Just my two cents
    www.iflirt4u.com - the mobile app that helps shy people flirt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast