+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you have introduced yourself?

If your looking for a girl, and you see one that you like, it doesnt matter where you are just go over and have a chat. Eventually it will become natural.

The other day on the train I sat near to a girl and just started up a conversation (but I didnt try to get her number or anything because I have a gf). We ended up having a right laugh together. Its got to the point now that I dont even think twice about talking to a girl. If you just keep doing it mate, it will become just something you do, like breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    If your looking for a girl, and you see one that you like, it doesnt matter where you are just go over and have a chat. Eventually it will become natural.

The other day on the train I sat near to a girl and just started up a conversation (but I didnt try to get her number or anything because I have a gf). We ended up having a right laugh together. Its got to the point now that I dont even think twice about talking to a girl. If you just keep doing it mate, it will become just something you do, like breathing.
    Quote Originally Posted by iFlirt4u View Post
    In a grocery store you say? You could have opened with "My, those melons look so juicy..." <JOKE>

Seriously though, I think people in the modern age have forgotten we're social beings and one of the nicest and simplest things that can happen is to have someone acknowledge your existence. Saying hi to the girl in the store a nice, tiny, little compliment and is likely to engender her more to you than otherwise. I think you want to avoid feeling that you have to make a big introduction of the sort "Hi, my name's Troy McLure and I think great and we should date" etc. Take it down a notch, just say hi and leave it at that, or maybe compliment her sweater and following it up with a question, see where it takes you...

Just my two cents
    Thanks alot you two i appreciate it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12