+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi Guys, i just wanted to say

Hi Guys, i just wanted to say

Today for reason seems like such a significant day in the things to come.

Hi guys, im new here and new in general, im pretty sure this is the first forum i have ever used..

i just had to get this out there to ppl, to anyone..

my ex gf,

we were together for about 2 years as a couple, about a year on and off after that and then just a general lingering of emotions and goin no where and heartbreak in all honesty. words cannot express the love i felt for this person.

anyways, i've kinda been hopin for the time when one day we will get our sh*t together and have a proper go at the relationship. no other girl has even come close to touching me on the level that shed did. truth be told, i only ever had eyes for her, i thought she genuinely completed me.

long story short, for the past say 6 months or so, we havent been talkin or really close for that matter, but there was a sense that we loved each other, or maybe it was just me, i dunno.. w

she would tell me she loves me, no ones ever come close to me blah blah but it just doesnt work she would say. Break my little heart over and over, and without getting too personal, i didnt feel the need to sleep with other women, like i said, i only had eyes for her and would often lie in bed thinkin how great it would be to have her with me now. i loved this girl.

last week, she phones me crying saying how she misses me. and shes finding it difficult etc. i just told her it was her decision and it must have been worth it, knowing very well there's nothin more i would like that to hold this girl close to me again.

today i called her to see wot she was upto, said it wud be nice to see her, maybe have a little snuggle.

she started acting a little weird. i could tell she worried about something. i enquired further and then it just became apparant. she's pregant. to some other guy.

she was crying on the phone to me telling me she's pregnant, and how she's loved me soo much and how she wanted to be with me. i knew she was broody but i didnt think she would cast when we had a side for something like that. its strange, i just always thought it would eventually play itself out and we would get back together.

my baby, pregant to someone else!??

i've bin sittin up in here, on my own hopin one say we'll sort somethin out, meanwhile she been out enjoyin her self.

wot can i say. do i feel like a cock? a little. has this been a learning experience? a hope so.

the thing is however, now its 100%. she's not my baby no more. never will be. she effectively starting her own family now and to be honest, im genuinely made up for her. i just didnt think it would be without me.

now i feel like the future iss 100% uncertain again. i have no choice but to let this girl go. no other girl has come close but i guess its over to me now to have a good search.

i guess wot im trying to say is feel slightly nauseas/slightly liberated.

Now i can truly let this girl go. it will never be.

thanks for listening and apologies for the legnth.

much love x

I am sorry about your situation man. I'm not really good with advice but here's what I can tell you. Sometimes when these types of things happen it's best to move on with your life cause it seems that this girl is kind of playing with your emotions. I just got through dealing with a kind of similar situation in which a girl was using me emotionally cause she just got out of a relationship and before that I never even been close with a girl in my life before, but sadly I had to move on from it cause she started becoming cold towards me and as with relationships in life it needs to be a "two-way street". So if it feels as if you are giving your everything to make it work and she isn't then she probably isn't the right person for you since everyone deserves to be loved by someone who reciprocate the feelings back. Hope this helps.
    "You never know a good thing until it's gone"

hey dg1021

much appreciated, thanks for ur post.

i guess it is absolutely that time to move on and see what life has to offer elsewhere

an ur right dude, its bin emotional