+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being jealous?

Being jealous?

There is this girl i like in college and she likes me too i have a feeling, however i really really feel jealous when she is talking to another guy in a friendly manner. What should i do? if this girl becomes my girlfriend, i dont know how will I control my jealousy if she talks to another man. I am a good caring guy but somewhat possessive for some reason.
    Last edited by shammi; 22-08-10 at 12:49 PM.

jealous is not bad feeling, every one has this kind of feeling but the diffrent is the ablity to control this feeling.

as i said ur jealous is natural thing and this feeling will stop once she say " I LOVE U TOO"

It's normal for a relationship to have some form of jealousy I think. It makes sense to me. If she's speaking to other guys, in a friendly manner, then you have nothing to worry about. If you like her, and you think she likes you, then go and ask her out or see a movie or something? Never hurts to ask

As cafu said, once she says "I love you", then you can calm down a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

yes i am like you shammi
    i hate it when my girlfriend talks to other guys and ironically almost all her friends are guys. anyway it did cause a lot of problems when we started out. but i've learned to control my reaction in time. plus, as everyone else said, when she says she loves you, you'll forget it all. cause if she does become your gf, just remember that out of all the guys in the world, she chose to be with you.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    There is this girl i like in college and she likes me too i have a feeling, however i really really feel jealous when she is talking to another guy in a friendly manner. What should i do? if this girl becomes my girlfriend, i dont know how will I control my jealousy if she talks to another man. I am a good caring guy but somewhat possessive for some reason.
    How come you care about one girl and want to make 500 other pregnant?
    I wazzzz here

You're not even dating this girl... And as you say, she's just talking.
    Be careful not to be too possessive, it might freak her out and blow your chances.
    That's what it would do to me :-)

Jealousy is a sign of insecureness but watch out.
    She's not your girlfriend and she only talk to another guy.
    Please try to control yourself and not being jealous or else (just like ellietwo already said): you're blow your chances.

Being jealous is part of being human. It dnt matter if its with dis girl or another? You need to control it in a respectable level. If not? Ur relationships will suffer. good luck