+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My EX just called while we are in "no contact" period

My EX just called while we are in "no contact" period

Dear Ladies,
    I will very appreciate your independent and objective opinion.
    After 9 days of complete No contact my X girlfriend (that broke up with me, saying me that she loves me, lets be friends speech...12 days ago and I really want her back) just called me. I didn't answer, since first of all I was really busy, and secondly was not sure what I am going to say to her. So my question is should I call her back or should I stick to 30 days no contact rule ? I think (but I can be wrong), that she called "just to be nice", or may be to "keep tabs on me"... What should I do ?

she tries to keep you in her hand and looks for another guy.She wants you to be in her life but not like the past,good luck.If i were you,i wouldnt wait for anything.Just forget

You made the right move. Have you started to look for other women yet?

Thanks for support, unfortunately for the last 3 weeks I didn't stop thinking about her for a minute. Just few hours ago revealed that she deleted me from her contacts on Yahoo, Skype, Facebook...
    What does she mean ? Is he provoking me ? Is this an act of desperation/anger ? Or may be she indeed over me ?

Dear,leave hopes.ıf she had already done this to you,she doesnt deserve you.what does friend talk mean???? its bullshit.How can you talk to her when you still love her sexually?You will always be jealous.She will abuse you to feed her ego.I know because it happened to me twice.Trust me,leave her completely.

Quote Originally Posted by TomerT View Post
    After 9 days of complete No contact my X girlfriend (that broke up with me, saying me that she loves me, lets be friends speech...12 days ago and I really want her back) just called me... So my question is should I call her back or should I stick to 30 days no contact rule ? I think (but I can be wrong), that she called "just to be nice", or may be to "keep tabs on me"... What should I do ?
    I'm not one of the ladies you addressed this to, but I've been called "a male Bitch" in my time. Perhaps that qualifies me.

You need to recognize that your EX-girlfriend proved that she despises you the second she pulled the "let's be friends" curse out of The Vicious Bitch's Book of Vile Things To Do To Poor Unsuspecting Saps and threw it at you.

It's over between you and her. The most you'll ever be to her in the future is a trophy pelt nailed to her game-room wall.

I'd advise you to forget the 30-day no-contact, and institute a yearly 365-day not-a-word policy toward her.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.