+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Your Approach to Internet Dating

Your Approach to Internet Dating

How familiar does this statement sound to you “I will try internet dating and I hope that I can find a partner on there, but I’m not sure it’s for me” How close is this to the way that you are thinking now, about the prospect of internet dating and if the answer is “close” then do read on as you are about to learn something that will change the way you approach internet dating and lead to greater success when it comes to attracting women.

Now let’s look at that sentence once again and let’s really look at the message that you are sending out when you use words like “try”, “but” and “hope”

Think about it, what are you really saying when you use the words “try”, “but” and “hope”? You are making excuses and have already decided that you are going to fail and that is the message that you are giving yourself, you are telling yourself, through the words that you use that you are a failure and if you are not getting that message, then believe me when I tell you that women who hear and read those words are getting that message.

Try, what does that mean? It means that you are not going to do it and what’s more, you know that you’re not going to do it. Someone asks you to attend a social engagement that you don’t want to attend and “I’ll try to be there…” Your boss asks you to complete a task that you don’t like and “I’ll try and get it done by……” Does that sound familiar? People love a trier, really. I don’t think so, do you? No people pity a trier and no woman is ever going to be attracted to a guy that they pity, not a chance. Successful people don’t “try” successful people “do”

“But”, negates everything that you have just said, it’s negative and comes just before an excuse. “I would try internet dating, but…” “I would love to have a girlfriend, but…” “I would go and talk to that girl, but…”

“Hope”, is just another way of saying that you are going to sit around and wait for life to happen. You “hope” that someone likes your profile and I “hope” that I can guess this week’s lottery numbers. My guess is the result of both of our hopes is going to amount to the same.

Now go back and read your online profile and if you have used the words “try” “but” or “hope” then I suggest that you delete it now, and start again because no woman is going to be attracted to that. Better still contact us and we will show you how to write a profile that women will read with interest rather than despair.

So, stop and think about your use of the words “try” “hope” and “but” and what you are actually saying when you use them and do think about which side of the cause & effect equation you sit on. Are you the cause of your life or are you the effect of what occurs in your life? To be empowered and change behaviour you must sit on the cause side of life.

What?? let me guess..you are an advert thinly disguised as having some interest in this forum