+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geeks

Geeks

Do females really think geeks are that bad? I'm a hacker and I'm also taking programming classes. I don't look like a sterotypical geek, but I am one. I guess what I'm asking is if the average girl would give a geek a chance or just write them off.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depends. Are you a lifeless social misfit?

That's the real problem with geeks. Fooling around with computers is fine, so long as your interests extend beyond them.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Dude, no offense, but you call yourself a hacker and you don't know how to program? That's lame.

I can't remember where I read it, but apparently Geeks are the best people to date, because of their uses (such as if you have any technical problems, they can always help you, etc) and the list had like 30 things of it.

I'm personally a geek (intellectual badass anyone?) so I know what it's like. I would say that any girl that's actually serious about a relationship (not looking to sleep around/have sex with random people/etc) would at least be interested in a geek, but that's up to their personality and whatever. That's just my thoughts.

(for all you geeks:
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    All my base,
    are belong to you)
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredbomb0 View Post
    (for all you geeks:
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    All my base,
    are belong to you)
    It's:

Roses are #ff0000,
    Violets are #0000ff,
    All my base,
    are belong to you

Quote Originally Posted by adamjkok View Post
    Do females really think geeks are that bad? I'm a hacker and I'm also taking programming classes. I don't look like a sterotypical geek, but I am one. I guess what I'm asking is if the average girl would give a geek a chance or just write them off.
    A self-proclaimed hacker who takes programming classes...

I have a feeling this thread is going to be epic.

sterotypical.....
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Dude, no offense, but you call yourself a hacker and you don't know how to program? That's lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    A self-proclaimed hacker who takes programming classes...

I have a feeling this thread is going to be epic.
    You guys aren't the only ones were were subtly annoyed by that, while at the same time, trying to refrain from spewing a mouthful of soda all over your keyboards. I think the best part about it is that he's also a self-proclaimed geek (thinx he haz madskllz) when he's really just a 'lifeless social misfit'.

There is a female type for every male type. Timothy Treadwell had a few girlfriends. Dude, even Steven Hawking had not one, but *two* wives.
    The average girl is interested in a short list of things, most which you (no offense) probably do not have, assuming you're not 'getting any': attractive physical appearance, intelligence, ambition, social status, big dick, and high net worth. The order of importance depends on her priorities, but most of the time, high net worth and physical appearance are most important.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    It's:

Roses are #ff0000,
    Violets are #0000ff,
    All my base,
    are belong to you
    I used red and blue, because to me, it makes the poem rhyme
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Nothing rhymes better than hexidecimal color codes.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You guys aren't the only ones were were subtly annoyed by that, while at the same time, trying to refrain from spewing a mouthful of soda all over your keyboards. I think the best part about it is that he's also a self-proclaimed geek (thinx he haz madskllz) when he's really just a 'lifeless social misfit'.
    You know what's more annoying? Lifeless social misfits without a future.

I'm not referring to anyone in particular.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf is a 'geek' but he has a life away from computers. I do enjoy teasing him that im dating a geek
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Like Gribble said, as long as you can talk to a woman about other things then your good.

I have a gf and me and my friends are playing around working on a comic book....she thinks its cool...of course it isn't all that dictates my life. It is just one of those nerdy things I like to do.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

So let's say you go to a school where there is a shortage of girls and 99% of the guys are jocks. Same story?

So let's say you go to a school where there is a shortage of girls and 99% of the guys are jocks. Same story?
    It makes it that much easier to show that you're different.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast