+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erase me from her life....

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    You can't control her coming back and obsessing about the situation is only going to make you feel HORRIBLE.

The best thing you can do for your own health is to try your best to distract yourself and find other things that make you happy. Concentrate on lifting youself out of the sad feeling you have now.

Whether or not your ex comes back, you will feel better after you do this.
    yeah um trying to but problem is she is associated with everythng i have got i stopped using hotmail n yahoo as we used to have voice chats there i cant use facebook coz it reminds me of her the only way to forget her is to move into a new relationship but honestly i dont want any other girl ryt now as talking to her will make me remind her at the moment um jst regretting that why i created such mess after breakup,i pushed her away if i wouldnot have done that may be she would have been talking to me ryt now

thn i thnk may be she got fed up so she wanted to live alone as i was continously contacting her so to get rid of me she did ths may be after she get nromal she will have her feelings back ....n if she loves me she will come back even after all the mess created by me

did you act like this during your relationship.... clingy, slightly creepy and persistent?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She will not come back. And you acting needy like this aren't attracting neither her nor other girls that "could" be your future partners. Lack of self esteem , mmmm very unattractive .

Ps and to your last post. She will not get normal ,because she already is. Lol
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    did you act like this during your relationship.... clingy, slightly creepy and persistent?
    No i never acted like this in whole 3 years infact she use to say that she is the only one who always settle disputes n i never showed my emotions ,even couple of times b4 she said i wana broke up i replied ok upto you and she suddenly started crying n came back but this time i dont know what happened actualy she talked like dat as she delebrately wanted me to get shocked n in that shocke i should behave emotionaly n needy

it was that i just called her n dedicated a song n she replied "i dun love you" n dat was the climax

i was bit desperate too coz she was in my city for the first time in 3 years and i thought if she would go back thn we will meet again after a year so i reacted in a desprate way n she knew it that if she will leave me in her country i will not react in such a way n i will jst say ok bye ur life

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    She will not come back. And you acting needy like this aren't attracting neither her nor other girls that "could" be your future partners. Lack of self esteem , mmmm very unattractive .

Ps and to your last post. She will not get normal ,because she already is. Lol
    by normal i meant to say that she is so fed up now ...with the passage of time she will overcome this fed up thng and may start missing me..........because in life most of us got fed up from other partner due to some reason but thn after sometime evrythng comes back on track most of the times...i also got fed up once from her but she gave me space and after one mnth i came back .....but my fault was i got too desperate that i overloaded her with txts n calls which resulted in more irritation n she started feeling that um forcing her in relationshp that pushed her further away but now for 19 days i have no contact with her but her frnd told me that she has changed her cell number

clingy men= women running as far away as possible. let it go she's not interested.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenapart View Post
    by normal i meant to say that she is so fed up now ...with the passage of time she will overcome this fed up thng and may start missing me..........because in life most of us got fed up from other partner due to some reason but thn after sometime evrythng comes back on track most of the times...i also got fed up once from her but she gave me space and after one mnth i came back .....but my fault was i got too desperate that i overloaded her with txts n calls which resulted in more irritation n she started feeling that um forcing her in relationshp that pushed her further away but now for 19 days i have no contact with her but her frnd told me that she has changed her cell number
    You watch too many mexican telenovelas, for real...Where did you get those statistics from?
    I wazzzz here

You watch too many mexican telenovelas, for real...Where did you get those statistics from?
    actually it happened to me couple of times that i got too much fed up of her problems thn she left me alone saying "if u love me u will come back" she stopped contacting me after that day ,for a month i was very happy that i got rid of her ,i was really feeling comfortable but after 1 month i started missing her n suddenly called her 1 night n she picked up n everythng was back on track..this tym it would have happened again if i had not been dat desperate ....but still u never know feelings can come back at any time

You watch too many mexican telenovelas, for real...
    LOL! You crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenapart View Post
    actually it happened to me couple of times that i got too much fed up of her problems thn she left me alone saying "if u love me u will come back" she stopped contacting me after that day ,for a month i was very happy that i got rid of her ,i was really feeling comfortable but after 1 month i started missing her n suddenly called her 1 night n she picked up n everythng was back on track..this tym it would have happened again if i had not been dat desperate ....but still u never know feelings can come back at any time
    I thought you said this was your first break up.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I thought you said this was your first break up.
    this was first breakup on her part the breakup we had before was done by me coz i got fed up of her but she was not acting lyk desperate (she use to cry alot alone but never showed me ,she was pretending to b a strong grl ,she told me this after we got back) and allowed me to move on ,i was happy in that 1 mnth i started to talk with couple of grls (only as a frnd) but thn i started missing her badly n one nyt called her n she talkd to me n v never talkd abt that breakup we had...we were acting lyk if nothing happened ...that breakup was almost 6 mnths ago
    Last edited by Brokenapart; 10-09-10 at 03:18 PM.

Then it's not your first break up, dude.

You've broken up and gotten back together before but now you've broken up for real. She's not coming back. Work on moving on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    His person reminds me of this song (btw it was intro to a mexican telenovela with the same title "Nunca te olvidare" - I will never forget you lol )
    I wazzzz here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12