+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Closing In On a Year Now...

There is no need to sabotage her current relationship. Any woman who bails on a marriage that quickly is probably going to sabotage her own relationships.

Focus on improving your own life. Living well is the best revenge.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

So, I just read some of these rather depressing quotes. Heart break fuc*ing sucks to say the least, but after a year I would have hoped you would of moved forward at least a little bit. She's gone, and never coming back. Guess you haven't hit the acceptance point yet.

"The only goal I had ever set in my life was to fall in love and get married so that everything else in my life could properly triangulate itself on the right path." So, ever since you were a child you just wanted to fall in love and get married? Damn, sounds like your childhood was rather uneventful. My biggest goal was to play in the NFL, but then REALITY happened.

If you hadn't noticed yet, life's not fair, nor will it ever be. So, quit dwelling over your ex wife and start dating new people. People who live in the past are going nowhere, and I'm afraid that's all you've been doing for quite sometime now. The good news is you can start this very instant on building a new future, start by focusing on yourself. Get a gym membership, eat healthy, tidy up your image a bit, and most importantly, put a fuc*ing smile on. It could be worse, you could be dying from cancer or living in a 3rd world country. Honestly man, be thankful for the things you have.

There's no way that this thread is real it has to be a joke...it's tough to even make up some of the things he's saying.

hehe, is it sad that i find reading his posts have been quite enjoyable? He is quite articulate, which is very rare on the internet. Most peeps typ lyk da netz talk is awesum.

Look, are you folks going to help me sabotage her relationship or not? Every minute that she spends happy and feeling she's won is one less minute of me receiving the God-given revenge I am owed and one less minute of her life being irrevocably destroyed. She cannot be allowed to live a happy life. It's just that simple. Something must be done to right the path of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianonLI View Post
    Look, are you folks going to help me sabotage her relationship or not? Every minute that she spends happy and feeling she's won is one less minute of me receiving the God-given revenge I am owed and one less minute of her life being irrevocably destroyed. She cannot be allowed to live a happy life. It's just that simple. Something must be done to right the path of the universe.
    You are owed nothing. And I doubt you will find any advice on relationship sabotage on this forum

If you want some ideas for relationship sabotage, start watching soap operas.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Start sending her gifts, but in a way they won't be traced back to you. With a card that says something like "REALLY looking forward to our next meeting - Terry", or something like.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    There is no need to sabotage her current relationship. Any woman who bails on a marriage that quickly is probably going to sabotage her own relationships.

Focus on improving your own life. Living well is the best revenge.
    Dude. Are you my long-lost twin? Were we separated at birth or something? You keep posting the exact same thing I was going to say.

Christian, you're wasting your life hating this woman. You're engaging in avoidant behavior, which is ironically one of the things that pissed her off about you. Quit obsessing about this pointless, ruined relationship and go out and get a life, already. There's a huge world out there and it's chock full of women! Go find one!
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Buy a phone card and call from a public phone. Leave a message pretending to be from a bank following up on that appointment she wanted re: opening a new bank account.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Start sending her gifts, but in a way they won't be traced back to you. With a card that says something like "REALLY looking forward to our next meeting - Terry", or something like.
    "Terry" should start with flowers and innocent declarations of affection, and eventually move on to sending lingerie and innuendo.

Knowing her she would be able to successfully intercept all these things before this other guy ever saw any of it. She lives with her parents who would no doubt be complicit in hiding gifts and erasing phone messages.

i think you should put all this 'sabotage' effort into improving YOUR life. you need to move on, probably with the help of a professional from what i've read. you're going through all the 'she's left me' stages but in super slow motion. it's like there's the light at the end of the tunnel, but you're walking towards it instead of taking a car.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

I have attempted to find someone since she left and met mostly just rejection. One woman I did date briefly I ended up dumping after 2 months because I felt nothing for her. Not even the slightest bit of feeling or interest and I fear that's how it's going to be from now on, me only trying to replace what I lost and it never being as good, only a poor facsimile.

the last thing you need is another woman in your life. you need to work on YOURSELF and no one else.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast