+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Closing In On a Year Now...

The only thing that would make it possible for me to work on myself is the love of another woman. Without that, there is no point in self improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianonLI View Post
    The only thing that would make it possible for me to work on myself is the love of another woman. Without that, there is no point in self improvement.
    You're in a vicious cycle then, because without self improvement, you'll never get another woman for any significant amount of time.

thinking you can only function if you have a S.O in your life sounds worrying. you're so dependant on other women it's scary.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

I'm serious about the mommy issues, Christian. Look into it.
    Spammer Spanker

It's not that I "can't" work on myself without a woman. It's that I don't see a rational reason to work on myself if it's not for a woman who is already in my life. I could spend months or years working on myself while single, never meet someone else, and die alone, thereby making all that effort a waste of time. Or I could be granted the chance to be with someone like all of you (a little equality in the world would be nice for a change) then, because I'm guaranteed of their presence, self-improvement takes on a whole new element. I'd actually be working towards something, not just a dream.

I can't expect any of you to understand, really. None of you have yet. You're all stuck in your little boxes of accepting what should not be accepted and moving on from what should not be moved on from. So every one of you is living your life, having been dumped at some point, while the person who dumped you continues to live their life free of retribution, free of punishment, free to do it time and time again never learning that they have no right to inflict such horrible emotional pain on another. Because they were never punished they never learn.

Well I am here to say, that vicious cycle of free will stops now. Jenn had no right to leave me. She told me on our wedding day it would last forever. Therefore, it's going to last forever and I am not letting her remove me from her life. It won't happen. She's not getting away so easily. I don't care if she was unhappy, she made a promise and it was her obligation as a grown human being to keep that promise. Her presence in my life meant I was normal and that the rest of my life could finally start coming together. There is no reason on Earth I should have to start back over from the beginning. So long as I continue to inject my presence in her life she will not be able to move on. She has no right to move on. She should be here with me right now, in OUR apartment, still married, as reality and the universe declared it to be. The fact the marriage happened means it was right and shouldn't have ended. And that's the bottom line.
    Last edited by ChristianonLI; 31-08-10 at 03:42 AM.

While I appreciate all your attempts to get through to me with your inside-the-box rhetoric, I must implore everyone to save your breath. I won't be posting in this thread anymore. I'm going to go take a shower, get dressed, then go take care of this once and for all. No more games, Jenn. You have no idea the Hell you unleashed by daring to think you were free.

you have no idea how creepy that sounds. you've both done wrong but unless you want to be slapped around the face with a restraining order and get dragged to a mental institute i'd strongly recommend you don't go near her and take yourself to a doctor.
    edit: NOW.

Do you think he'll have an internet connection in jail?
    Spammer Spanker

well if he doesn't im sure he'll threaten to kill the guard until he does so im thinking.....nah, still no.

successful troll was successful, he was a good one though ._. kind of scary
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So as you say, you've been left before. And you're ok with this? You can live with yourself knowing there is another human being out there who once revered you, loved you and was the center of your universe but now doesn't care about you and considers you a mistake from their past? You can go on living accepting this other person eternally insulting you in this way after all I'm sure you did for them? And what I find most surprising, you don't wish to punish them severely for this horrid insult? You don't wish unending misery and pain upon them for having the audacity to cast you aside as though you were no longer of use to them? How can you live happily while being so powerless as to not be in control of the world around you in every possible way?

I'm okay with this. I wasn't when it first happened (read: the first couple of months) but then I realized I was wasting my life on this person. The greatest revenge I ever got was moving on to someone better, being happy and successful. Had I wallowed in my misery, he would've won. Now I'm happier than he is, and that is VERY satisfactory to me.

As for this "I wasn't SUPPOSED to have loved and lost...." I don't get that. Why are you so special? Are you better/smarter/more deserving than every other human being on the face of the earth? Everybody loves and loses. Some people go through it many many many times. You're SUPPOSED to learn from it and grow. That's the only thing you are SUPPOSED to do.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    While I appreciate all your attempts to get through to me with your inside-the-box rhetoric, I must implore everyone to save your breath. I won't be posting in this thread anymore. I'm going to go take a shower, get dressed, then go take care of this once and for all. No more games, Jenn. You have no idea the Hell you unleashed by daring to think you were free.

Oh my god, that poor woman. I wish I knew who she was so I could tell her to go into some sort of protection program.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hooray! Time to go with mom and buy your school supplies, huh?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I do not appreciate these hurtful remarks at all. Obviously some of you just haven't truly experienced what it's like to be thrown away like this.

As for the best revenge being moving on to a better person, that's what she's doing to me. We can't both move on to something better. She won just by getting her way and leaving me and I will forever be the loser in this situation. I should just do what I've wanted to do for a year and kill myself because my life is over. I am 31. I should be happily married with a good job, a house and children by now. And I have NOTHING. You hear me? Absolutely nothing. My life is over and without meaning and it's been without meaning since she left. So why bother living?
    Last edited by ChristianonLI; 31-08-10 at 02:41 PM.

It's not that I "can't" work on myself without a woman. It's that I don't see a rational reason to work on myself if it's not for a woman who is already in my life. I could spend months or years working on myself while single, never meet someone else, and die alone, thereby making all that effort a waste of time. Or I could be granted the chance to be with someone like all of you (a little equality in the world would be nice for a change) then, because I'm guaranteed of their presence, self-improvement takes on a whole new element. I'd actually be working towards something, not just a dream.

I can't expect any of you to understand, really. None of you have yet. You're all stuck in your little boxes of accepting what should not be accepted and moving on from what should not be moved on from. So every one of you is living your life, having been dumped at some point, while the person who dumped you continues to live their life free of retribution, free of punishment, free to do it time and time again never learning that they have no right to inflict such horrible emotional pain on another. Because they were never punished they never learn.

Well I am here to say, that vicious cycle of free will stops now. Jenn had no right to leave me. She told me on our wedding day it would last forever. Therefore, it's going to last forever and I am not letting her remove me from her life. It won't happen. She's not getting away so easily. I don't care if she was unhappy, she made a promise and it was her obligation as a grown human being to keep that promise. Her presence in my life meant I was normal and that the rest of my life could finally start coming together. There is no reason on Earth I should have to start back over from the beginning. So long as I continue to inject my presence in her life she will not be able to move on. She has no right to move on. She should be here with me right now, in OUR apartment, still married, as reality and the universe declared it to be. The fact the marriage happened means it was right and shouldn't have ended. And that's the bottom line.
    You tell us that we're stuck in our little boxes, but really it's you who is stuck in your own reality. A reality where you think the world owes you something. You are not owed anything at all. Your wife left you because you're lazy and have no direction in life; you think you're the only guy who's suffered this fate? This is one of the MANY causes of break ups worldwide. Your case is not special. You can either be a total waste sitting around wallowing in self pity proclaiming how it "wasn't supposed to be like this", or you can do something about it. Get a damn grip. Dust yourself off and make yourself better. You'll have a much better chance of attracting her back if you turn into the man she's always wanted you to be, instead of a little boy saying how unfair she is.

As far as her not having a right to do what she did? She had every right. You do not own her, and you never did. She has every right to get out of a relationship she is not happy in, regardless of the effect it has on you.

You can sit there and chant that you're going to make this "last forever" until you're blue in the face. It's all just you surrounding yourself with a delusion of control over the situation. The only thing you have control over right now is yourself. As much as you think you have any effect on her life, you just simply don't. And if you attempt to sabotage her life, you're going to find yourself in trouble with the law. Honestly, if I knew who you were I'd report you to the police because you sound like a total nut case. Injecting your presence into her life will only push her away, so your should just save yourself the effort.

You're either a troll (in which case you've done a good job with this whole thing), or you're just a sad sad person.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast