+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Closing In On a Year Now...

Quote Originally Posted by gonewiththewind View Post
    Wallowing in tears to me can be part of the healing process too
    woah there.
    he's been doing this for a year now. everyone's gona cry but this is ridiculous.
    and with the tossing a baby into the water? prison sentence to anyone who tries that, it's a rubbish saying.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Christian doesn't want to get over this.
    Spammer Spanker

It's called e-stalking. More specifically, I never took her off my AIM buddy list and when I started noticing statuses from her suggesting she had a boyfriend I kept tabs until I saw lifestream comments from some guy. Fast forward and their lifestream comments began talking about a vacation they're going on tomorrow.

So now I am debating about sending this guy an IM, complete with a link to the blog I linked here earlier because I would bet any amount of money she has told him nothing of her marriage or me. And nothing sours a relationship better than a jealous, possessive, psychotic ex. Even if I cannot sabotage it immediately I can at least create a small rift by making my presence known. And if it turns out he has no idea she was ever married then revealing that whole side of her she was seeking to hide will go a long way in ruining the relationship for her.

Oh I'm not fooling around, people.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianonLI View Post
    It's called e-stalking. More specifically, I never took her off my AIM buddy list and when I started noticing statuses from her suggesting she had a boyfriend I kept tabs until I saw lifestream comments from some guy. Fast forward and their lifestream comments began talking about a vacation they're going on tomorrow.

So now I am debating about sending this guy an IM, complete with a link to the blog I linked here earlier because I would bet any amount of money she has told him nothing of her marriage or me. And nothing sours a relationship better than a jealous, possessive, psychotic ex. Even if I cannot sabotage it immediately I can at least create a small rift by making my presence known. And if it turns out he has no idea she was ever married then revealing that whole side of her she was seeking to hide will go a long way in ruining the relationship for her.

Would be wrong for me to laugh at you when this effort to sabotage her fails?

Christian, please move on with your life.

Spammer Spanker

Giga, I'm sad and lonely and I only want to ruin her future relationships as punishment. Isn't that my right as a human being?

Do you realize how stupid you're going to look when this doesn't work? I fact, since she has moved on, all you're going to do is give them both something to agree on - the fact that you're annoying and crazy.

I know, Waik. I know. Again, I'm sad, I'm lonely, I'm bitter and I don't know what to do with my life anymore. So sue me.

I know, Waik. I know. Again, I'm sad, I'm lonely, I'm bitter and I don't know what to do with my life anymore. So sue me.
    I'm telling you man, if you get yourself together and better yourself, you'll have such a better chance to get the attention of other women, or maybe even her. Even if you never got another woman for the rest of your life, there's no harm in making yourself better.

I mean she's out there right now, most likely with this loser, enjoying her life and so happy she found this guy. When she should be happy she found ME back in 2007. Me and no one else. The way she promised me so many times. How could she lie?

I mean she's out there right now, most likely with this loser, enjoying her life and so happy she found this guy. When she should be happy she found ME back in 2007. Me and no one else. The way she promised me so many times. How could she lie?
    At the time it wasn't a lie, but people change and so do their feelings. When I haven't had pizza for a while, that's really all I want to eat and I crave it. Then I finally get some, eat a whole large, stuff myself, and when I'm done the very thought of pizza makes me sick. She probably just got sick of your lack of ambition. She thought she could deal with it or thought it would change but it didn't so she couldn't take it. Get your shit together and she might begin to take notice that YOU'RE the one out there living and enjoying YOUR life. She'll wonder why you're so happy without her, and want to see what's up.

Trust me man. I've had the same girl tell me on 4 different occasions that her and I were completely over and she just simply didn't want to be with me anymore. We're still together right now. People say things a lot, and think they know what they want, but hope is never lost, and feelings have a habit of being closed up only to resurface when it's not expected.
    Last edited by WaiKru; 03-09-10 at 08:36 AM.

I don't know, man. I didn't think anyone could be so shallow as to have ambition be the crutch by which they base their love. I thought it was all about quality of character.

I don't know, man. I didn't think anyone could be so shallow as to have ambition be the crutch by which they base their love. I thought it was all about quality of character.
    Ambition is a quality of someone's character. And it's not about her waking up one day and saying she just doesn't love you anymore. It's something that weighed on the relationship, and hung over her for quite a while. But don't let her lapse of judgment bring you down. Make yourself the best damn thing that could possibly happen to her, and I guarantee she'll notice it. Look back on everything she ever disliked about you, and fix it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought it was all about quality of character.
    LOL, which you so clearly have in such abundance you nutcase. I bet those are the very words she used when she cut you off.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Indi, why do you hate me so much? I've done nothing wrong except want back the only woman who'd ever loved me. Is that so criminal?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast