+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Text message help

Text message help

I left a voicemail last week and got a text message reply on Thursday about doing something this passed Saturday, but she had some family stuff out of state. I text'd her again on Monday (4 days later) and here's the conversation:

Me: Hi , how was your weekend?

Her: It was good. How was yours.

Me: (I accidentally deleted this text but I told her I went to a waterside lounge to see a friend DJ and thought she would have liked it there.)

Her: Cool

Me: I think he is spinning again this sat. I also have those museum passes if you're still interested

Her: Yes, but not sure whether this weekend works though. Its been a crazy few weeks. In addition, have to see how this week goes.

Me. It's cool. Just let me know when you aren't busy with work. Have a good night!

Her: Lol...I will...Good night!

I'm thinking the conversation went well, but I shouldn't have ended it with the good night? Should I have left it open to continue texting, but it was kinda late though in my defense. Am I over analyzing this? Any thoughts?

If you were her, would you appreciate another text message in a few days where I send some cheezy joke and also saying something like "thought you might be working late and could use a laugh"?

try a cheezy but good joke and then the laugh part.

I'd appreciate a joke text .

I don't think there is all that much to analyze at this point. Just wait a few days, text her again and take it from there! Good luck!

Thanks! I was just curious, from a woman's perspective, if anyone was able to gather anything from those responses.