+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you know if a girl likes you?

How do you know if a girl likes you?

This is mainly to females. Do you guys purposely try and send signs to show a guy you like them? If so what are these signs?
    Theres this girl i'v been talking to and im not sure if she likes me.
    We usually hang out at least once a week, and text each other almost every day.
    She made it pretty obvious she thinks im good looking, and she admitted to have a huge crush on me 3 years ago, she told me i was her biggest crush.
    I'm starting to like her now, i just dont know if she feels the same way. Sometimes i think she just wants to be friends, but sometimes i think she wants to be more than just friends.
    I dont want to tell her tell her i have feelings for her, because if she doesnt feel the same way, then it might be super awkward between us.
    What do you guys think?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She wants to spend time with you and offers to do nice things for you. Like ask you to movies.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    She wants to spend time with you and offers to do nice things for you. Like ask you to movies.
    Shes actually asked me to go to the movies once. We went, it was just the two of us.

It's pretty easy to tell if a girl likes you, you just have to be keen about her body language. If she is laughing a lot at what you say - this is the best sign, man. Other nonverbal language would include things no so obvious, like playing with her hair or pointing her body or feet/legs in your direction. There are other signs, but these are the ones I look for, before the contact barrier is broken.

or you could go for a kiss or something , see how she feels then improvise from there

Yeah, but if you're gonna kiss her, plan it out carefully. One thing I like to do is pretend I am going to whisper something into their ear. That catches them off guard. Another thing you can do is just invade their personal space and look them into the eyes. It's worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    It's pretty easy to tell if a girl likes you, you just have to be keen about her body language. If she is laughing a lot at what you say - this is the best sign, man. Other nonverbal language would include things no so obvious, like playing with her hair or pointing her body or feet/legs in your direction. There are other signs, but these are the ones I look for, before the contact barrier is broken.
    The easiest way to tell if a girl likes you is if her eyes pop out when she sees you.

This one is for you, dicksauce.

You must not have [url=http://www.loveforum.net/members/citycat.html]caught my reference[/url].

[/spoon-feed]

Huh? I don't get it.

i guess building off of this topic (and if it isnt i can delete/repost this to a new topic), what is the timing for communication? im curious because i seem to wind up playing a guessing game when talking to someone i have recently met. classes in college are a good example of this. so how can i talk to the girl to tell her that im interested without being a needy, soppy.......etc, etc. (admittedly i get excited, as anyone might, and jump the gun a bit, so how do i prevent this?)

If she's wanting to spend time with you, and talking to you every day...that's a good sign. Admitting that she used to have a crush on you is also a good sign. I would bet she was doing so to feel you out, and see how you'd react. I hope you did so accordingly! I would just keep hanging out, just the two of you, and see what happens..if that'll make you more comfortable. But, I'm gonna say it here and now...she's into you. Go for it!

lots of giggles, catching her staring, always there for you, blushes alot, cant stop staring at ur lips. Good luck