+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does anyone believe in Ghost?

Does anyone believe in Ghost?

Has anyone ever experienced signs of ghost? Has anyone ever felt the energy of the Supernatural? I've heard a couple of stories, but not convinced.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I've had a couple close encouters. Which explains why I'm such a psycho.
    I have it all. Including kino.

My only contact with the supernatural was as couple years ago in 1999 when Carlos Santana release his album "Supernatural" . Really i don't believe in ghost or anything supernatural.

I dont believe in ghosts
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I believe in it to a point. Mostly due to the fact that I've never actually SEEN one. But I've experienced one before.

Warning: True Story Ahead
    Last year around the end of August. I was working as a housekeeper for St. Joseph's Hospital (I was born there too, btw). There are several different buildings that are located around the hospital. Such places as the retirement home (which features several crazy old people) and the Monsiguer Rooney Building. This building (Monsiguer Rooney) was an old attachment to the hospital and has been recently upgraded. This building is actually known through-out the hospital for odd occurances.

Now, the lady that usually works that floor was to go on vacation for two weeks. She did the Night shift (4-12). This shift included cleaning the basement, 2nd floor (which is the womens clinic, board rooms, offices, and the bridge connecting to St. Joseph's -which is locked through access cards-).

I was into the second week working on that shift. There was nothing wrong while I was working there. Until then, that is. I was in the womens clinic and I had all the lights on. I just finished cleaning and was taking the garbage out into the hallway. I went back in, to shut off all the lights when the door on the right side of me started shaking. I jumped and completely freaked out. Mainly due to the fact that theres only three people (total) in this building. You need an access card and yards of keys in order to get as far in as the clinic (at night that is). There's one person on the lower 1st floor (who I saw through the glass downstairs just before i went back in to shut the lights off and the Security gaurd who was at his station on the 1st floor in the front hall (saw him through glass too). So it would be impossible to get in there and in that amount of speed.

So, after needlessly falling on my ass, I peak through the side window. No ones there. I start swearing profanities by now. Quickly turn the lights off and ran out the door.

That deffinitly scared the crap out of me and I'm reluctant to go anywhere near that building at night.

Normally I'm not scared to easily. But, looking into that window and seeing nothing there was enough to scare the life out of me.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I've had some encounters, mostly when I was a baby.

My parents moved into my great uncles house which is haunted. My dad would put on the radio to lull me to sleep. Pink floyd mostly. the ghost did not agree with his choice and always changed the music to classical.

My parents constantly had the shower turn on at random times also.

A few years ago I was in the house and i went upstairs to go potty. I felt like someone was watching me, though I knew everyone was outside. I was going insane and basically paralized to the spot i was in. I said hello. A door was closed, but slowly opened then slammed shut. I ran down stairs and Told my great uncle. He said oh so you got an appearence. It's been awhile. It must remember you.

At another house I can't enter into a room. I get so uneasy in it. everyone else can enter no problem. Not me. I can feel something there. It doesn't help that the original owers daughter burned to death in that house. I always felt fine in the kitchen. just not that one room.

in the same house my sis and I went rummaging in the attic. I started to hear voices. She didn't. She told me i was insane. As i walked by a room I saw something and looked in. I then saw a reflection of something in the window that goes nowhere. It wasn't mine. I knew that. I freaked and ran downstairs.

At my girlfriends house that is haunted, I won't use the bathroom when it's night unless I know people are downstairs. I get a funky feeling in there too.

My mom has somewhat of this "sensitivity". She dreams of people. Right before she married my (step) dad, she dreamed she met his mom. She got the blessing to marry my dad. My mom mentioned it to my dad and he freaked. My mom never saw a pic of her before and knew what she looked like.

My mom also had a dream of her grandmother when we were on a road trip. My grams was sick but we didn't know. My mom woke up freaked out and called our cousin Amanda. Amanda freaked cause Grams just passed away the night before.

Even though I these things happened, I'm still doubtful to a point. I'm interested to say the least. I love good ol' ghost stories. i just don't like the feelings I get when i "encounter" one.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Good stories!!! Yeh, I had a moment where I wasn't sure if it was me or something else. But my friends did see it too! Me and my friends went to this mountain(hill) where an old nuthouse was at. The street was called Quest Haven. Everyone that lived in that city new about it that street. Well, we have heard that on top of that street, some devil worshipers took over that abondaned nut house to worship satan. So we go up that one way street in a Honda civic. Me and my friend were sitting in the back and my 2 other friends in the front. We have spent 2 miles already going up the hill and everything was dark but the moon hitting the arear. Then we came to a point where we saw the building. It was huge, but rather like a 2 story building. There was green light coming from the windows and behind the building was a dynamic bomb fire. We started seing shadows of people dancing around the fire from about a good escape view. We wanted to make a U-turn but we needed more slack. As we got closer, We finally saw people, as normal as us, dancing around the fire, then we got to see another un-human like creature dancing "IN" the fire too with horns and lots of hair. Yup, once we saw this, we quikly hit the reversed, panic, and almost crashed. One of my friends had a cell phone and called the cops and the cops said that they wouldn't bother us if we wouldn't bother them. So, we were at the wrong place at the wrong time. We were in High school. the next day we had something to talk about and be "bad" about. That was the freakiest night of my life. And we went in October near Halloween. Scary, huh?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

In a few days, I'll get back to this one...I think you'll be very interested about what I'm going to post as its practiced over in the far east, Ive done it a few times and the results are staggering.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i freaking love your sig innova
    the following line is true
    the previous line was false

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Good stories!!! Yeh, I had a moment where I wasn't sure if it was me or something else. But my friends did see it too! Me and my friends went to this mountain(hill) where an old nuthouse was at. The street was called Quest Haven. Everyone that lived in that city new about it that street. Well, we have heard that on top of that street, some devil worshipers took over that abondaned nut house to worship satan. So we go up that one way street in a Honda civic. Me and my friend were sitting in the back and my 2 other friends in the front. We have spent 2 miles already going up the hill and everything was dark but the moon hitting the arear. Then we came to a point where we saw the building. It was huge, but rather like a 2 story building. There was green light coming from the windows and behind the building was a dynamic bomb fire. We started seing shadows of people dancing around the fire from about a good escape view. We wanted to make a U-turn but we needed more slack. As we got closer, We finally saw people, as normal as us, dancing around the fire, then we got to see another un-human like creature dancing "IN" the fire too with horns and lots of hair. Yup, once we saw this, we quikly hit the reversed, panic, and almost crashed. One of my friends had a cell phone and called the cops and the cops said that they wouldn't bother us if we wouldn't bother them. So, we were at the wrong place at the wrong time. We were in High school. the next day we had something to talk about and be "bad" about. That was the freakiest night of my life. And we went in October near Halloween. Scary, huh?

i love it man thats like the greatest ghost story ever!!!!!!
    the following line is true
    the previous line was false