+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is my ex viewing my profile on plenty of fish?

why is my ex viewing my profile on plenty of fish?

Me and my ex ended on bad terms back in march and I ended up getting revenge on him for hurting me.

We're both on POF and he was viewing my profile when he first joined back in april (mind you - you can only see if they've viewed it once) then he deleted it and got it a month or so later he was viewing it again the same day he got it back.

I don't understand why he feels he wants to know what im up to anymore... or is it only that? i have no interest in having him back in my life or what hes up to it would only hurt me cause i feel bad for things not working out between us.

Sometimes looking at memento items or orl pictures help us to cross a bridge so to speak...and looking at online profiles work the same.

It's memory lane, one way to leave the past behind...there is a phase in the aftermath of the break up when we still find it difficult to accept that new path we're taking...and reminiscing helps us to get our head together...

So don't read too much into it. Just think of it as your ex is looking at old pictures of you...nothing more...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.