+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any pointers what he thinks of me?

Any pointers what he thinks of me?

Hi all!

I started to like this guy who is a consultant to our company, we have met only once but have had alot of e-mail contact and been talking on the phone, only work related things though. He have been very helpful to my company and a have been very grateful to him for that. Im having trouble reading his signals due to that we are a customer to his company, but one thing i have noticed that he does only towards me, and not the others at our company. He writes very well formulate when he writes to me, even writes Capital letters when it shoulden be. Im not sure if this is a good or a bad sign. Do any of you know? He also almost always agrees with me, what i like, what we do.

I think you are seeing what you want to see... I mean come on... capital letters? Really?

You should think carefully before making a move if it is going to jeopardize your position within your company.

I'd suggest you wait for an informal situation before making any moves as then you cannot be accused of harassment.

Shawn
    No links in signatures

Thanks for the advice, I will not go anywhere with this usless Im am absolutely sure he likes me. That is why I try to find the little things in what he does towards me. I already knows he likes me as a person and I pretty sure he does not mind to be in my personal space. Most guys i met likes most females, so to tell if a guy likes you or LIKES you is very dificult when you are working togehter.