+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: i hit my gf today

^^^ Someone's in fine form today...

I'm surprised at you Adam. I've seen you do nothing but sing her praises in these forums.....so this was a bit shocking to hear.

Hope you get it sorted anyway

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    You sound a bit 'messed up' I'm afraid to say, do you get off on hitting her or something?
    Thats a little screwed up and as everyone is saying you need to see somebody about self
    control because THAT is just wrong...
    no i don't get off on hitting her, this was the first and definitely the last time i'm ever going to do it. i just don't want it to ever happen again, which is why i'm gonna take anger management.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'm surprised at you Adam. I've seen you do nothing but sing her praises in these forums.....so this was a bit shocking to hear.

Hope you get it sorted anyway
    yeah azure i still love her more than anything. i just cant understand myself where all that sudden anger came from. i hate myself for ruining my almost perfect relationship. i just hope that i get sorted quick! i really don't want to risk it happening again so i had to break it off. i really didn't want to though. why is the right thing always so hard to do?
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

hey adam, my 1st post in a while. well you know that if it was a girl coming on here we'd all be saying exactly the same thing, harsher probably. my mum always told me that you should never stay with a guy that lays a finger on you once so it's good that you broke it off, in a weird way.
    i'd say the right thing was hard to do cos it means changing a huge part of your life that you don't want to lose. but you wait, you'll look back and not regret this decision.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Way to put that ho on a leash. Next, you have to teach her how to sit and to fetch the newspaper.

What a lovely thing for you to say on a forum

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    I think I'd get off on hitting you

what a nice thing to say on a forum!

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    hey adam, my 1st post in a while. well you know that if it was a girl coming on here we'd all be saying exactly the same thing, harsher probably. my mum always told me that you should never stay with a guy that lays a finger on you once so it's good that you broke it off, in a weird way.
    i'd say the right thing was hard to do cos it means changing a huge part of your life that you don't want to lose. but you wait, you'll look back and not regret this decision.
    yeah i know. its just hard to go through it now. i can't wait for this guilt to go away. we started talking again. just formal stuff.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Way to put that ho on a leash. Next, you have to teach her how to sit and to fetch the newspaper.
    And you're not trying to be like Nick how?

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    hey guys, here i am again asking for advice. anyway heres the situation. my gf came over to my place today and ever since I discovered she likes it rough in bed, we do it rough. rough to the extreme including swearing beating, everything. anyway after it all, i couldn't seem to get it out of my system and i was still really angry... I hate myself for what i did. it was the one thing i swore i'd never do and here i just did it. i just want to know what i can do to cheer her up a little, just believe in me again. i just want to make it all right again.
    Adam,

I suppose that I have to agree with you and all the horde of others who posted here: OK, anger management. Go ahead. Do it. Can't hurt...might even help. Some. But I'm only agreeing in part, reluctantly-- and only agreeing that far because I figure the bunch of you would stop reading if I said "don't do it, it's not what you need." Then you'd all start attacking me, and my point would get lost in the melee. So, OK, anger management, with reservations.

But, the way I read your story, you do not suffer from the problem that "anger management" is designed to relieve. You're not angry. You are not a walking bomb, always ready to blast anyone who comes near you. You don't leave a trail of physical and psychological damage wherever you go.

You've shown one instance of violence, with one individual, once.

Which tells me that you need less to examine your anger, and more to examine your-- pardon me that I say it-- rather peculiar relationship with that individual.

It seems to me that the "problem" could lie in whatever it is that makes you two need anger and "rough sex" to keep your relationship going. In other words, the problem is both of you, not you alone.

Which leads me back to my beginning: sure, anger management if it'll make you feel better. But if you want to get to the bottom of things, think about a bit of couples counseling along with your girlfriend. You might find that there's more than anger to your problem.
    Last edited by chump4u; 01-09-10 at 07:49 AM.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    And you're not trying to be like Nick how?
    I'm not like him. I'm unique. Individual. Different.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Adam,

I suppose that I have to agree with you and all the horde of others who posted here: OK, anger management. Go ahead. Do it. Can't hurt...might even help. Some. But I'm only agreeing in part, reluctantly-- and only agreeing that far because I figure the bunch of you would stop reading if I said "don't do it, it's not what you need." Then you'd all start attacking me, and my point would get lost in the melee. So, OK, anger management, with reservations.

But, the way I read your story, you do not suffer from the problem that "anger management" is designed to relieve. You're not angry. You are not a walking bomb, always ready to blast anyone who comes near you. You don't leave a trail of physical and psychological damage wherever you go.

You've shown one instance of violence, with one individual, once.

Which tells me that you need less to examine your anger, and more to examine your-- pardon me that I say it-- rather peculiar relationship with that individual.

It seems to me that the "problem" could lie in whatever it is that makes you two need anger and "rough sex" to keep your relationship going. In other words, the problem is both of you, not you alone.

Which leads me back to my beginning: sure, anger management if it'll make you feel better. But if you want to get to the bottom of things, think about a bit of couples counseling along with your girlfriend. You might find that there's more than anger to your problem.
    well, she isn't angry when we do it rough. she just keeps rejecting me and frustrating me and then she gives in. and like i said, this feeling goes away after it. yeah we talked about it and we've decided to both see a professional about it. we didn't decide to do it together but if her counsellor thinks it will help then i will gladly go with her. we're gonna start from next monday when we get back in london.
    thanks a lot for your feedback. it actually makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'm not like him. I'm unique. Individual. Different.
    That's a poor argument. I only say this because I've spoken with you one-on-one and the experience was quite different and much more interesting than the BS you post publicly.
    Last edited by lahnnabell; 01-09-10 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    That's a poor argument. I only say this because I've spoken with you one-on-one and the experience was quite different and much more interesting than the BS you post publicly.
    When I post what I actually think or feel on here, I get flamed.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if he was trying to get into adam's pants than he would be quite different and much more interesting.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456