+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Romantic Zone Or Friend Zone

Romantic Zone Or Friend Zone

Ladies, recently I have reconnected on facebook with a former romantic interest. Things never really got off the ground, even though there was a mutual attraction. Now that we have reconnected, we have been talking 2 or 3 times a week on the phone or skype for the last two months. most often we are the last people we both talk to before going to bed. sometimes we talk for 30 min, sometimes for 2.5 hours. we laugh pretty much non stop. in a recent e-mail I told her she was very special to me and that I love her for that. she said she loves me in the same way. we spend a lot of time reading various stuff to each other, and doing some interactive stuff that one of us has come across on line. She is now sending me some pics of herself, that she does not want to put up on facebook (all fully clothed, nothing nude). And these are pics that she calls her "sultry pics", and they are hot! She says she does not want to put them up, because she does not want to draw attention to herself. I'm thinking there is a strong mutual attraction here again, but not sure. The big problem is this, we live very far apart. What do you ladies think?

And these are pics that she calls her "sultry pics"
    Girls don't send pictures like that to guys that they just want to be friends with. I'd say go for it!