+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling too threatened when flirting with girls.

Alright, someone has to say it, so it's going to be me.

Lahnna, you look like a man.

All the better for you then, right?

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    Alright, someone has to say it, so it's going to be me.

Lahnna, you look like a man.
    Even if I squint and cock my head to the side, I don't really see "man".
    At best cross-dressing Japanese boy, but some of those Japanese boys are pretty farking convincing.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

This is all total bullshėt.

What's the solution to your problem with dates? Simple: Stop dating.

It's really the dumbest concept ever: a *designated* time period where you two are supposed to connect and interact? And you get to pay for it! How has this not triggered your Jew instincts yet?! It makes you all sound like social robots, and dates almost never go over as well as they could.

You should take her to something you would be doing anyway. It can be as simple and retarded as grocery shopping. Conversation never gets awkward because there's a myriad of other variables around you like people, food, et cetera, that the only way you could possibly fail to generate conversation is if you have Asperger's Syndrome. If you decide you like her, you can either go back to your place (and eat the food on your roof or something; unless it's illegal there for fear of Katyusha rockets) or leave her there—and neither option makes you look like a dick.

My personal favorite is actually meeting up with her at a bookstore, if you have something you need to pick up. You can not only check out her taste in literature, but more often than not, find out about her hobbies.

By the way, Thom Yorke is an incredible musician. I'm not sure how I feel about you yet.
    The initial point of the thread was how to communicate/flirt with girls, without feeling bad about it. The title sums it up pretty well I think.
    Don't centralize the conversation around dates.. my main problem is before the date even comes into the picture.

* Nice stereotype regarding Israelis you got there, lol. It's very far from the truth (the main problem why the world hates us.. wrong information and prejudice).

Anyhow, I got some very good advises here, all need to be done is execute and practice.

Indeed, Thom Yorke is amazing. Radiohead are amazing. My most favourite song is Fake Plastic Trees, the only song I ever heared more than 100 times and still couldn't get enough of it.

Cheers!
    Last edited by ThomYorke; 28-08-10 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomYorke View Post
    * Nice stereotype regarding Israelis you got there, lol. It's very far from the truth (the main problem why the world hates us.. wrong information and prejudice).
    What was the stereotype? That Israelis are cheap or that Israelis are afraid of Katyusha rockets?

The former wasn't an Israeli stereotype, it was a Jew stereotype; the latter wasn't a stereotype at all.

What was the stereotype? That Israelis are cheap or that Israelis are afraid of Katyusha rockets?

The former wasn't an Israeli stereotype, it was a Jew stereotype; the latter wasn't a stereotype at all.
    Both.

First of all, Israelis/Jews aren't cheap as a whole.. that's nonsense to say that. However, there is a known Persian-Jew stereotype of being really cheap. Lot of Israeli jokes about that (Here's one: How you make a Persian go crazy? Tell him there's a nickel in the corner of a rounded room. )
    About the Katyusha rockets or any other rockets those damned Arab throw at us, is held for a long time now because of political issues which I'm not really familiar with (probably because of the negotiation for peace currently in process).

Israel is a great place to live.. some tend to think, because of the media, that we are closed in our homes all day afraid of being hit by a rocket or something - that's fictional.
    Oh, and if we are dealing with women in this forum, there is a true stereotype for the Israeli average girl, which is they are REALLY hard to get. Since we are a very small country, and "everyone knows everyone", and the night life is very rich in here, girls are giving us a pretty rough time when hitting on them. Since we're having such hard time with girls here, when Israelis go abroad for vacation, hitting on girl is one of the easiest things ever (not for me lol.. that's why I'm here ).
    Last edited by ThomYorke; 29-08-10 at 12:51 AM.

There's also a stereotype about Jews having small penises. If you're going to get anywhere with your credibility, you're going to have to upload a picture and show us.

There's also a stereotype about Jews having small penises. If you're going to get anywhere with your credibility, you're going to have to upload a picture and show us.
    lol, clever

Never heard of that one before.. but I guess if it's true, I'm an exceptional (And no, I won't upload a picture lol)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12