+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do men like freckles?

Do men like freckles?

After reading the thread about whether men like tanned or pale I have a similar question?

Do you like freckles? Freckles on a girl's face, back or all over? Most guys I have spoken to like freckles on a girl's face but not on their back/arms etc. or they prefer someone with tanned or pale skin. Curious to see what you think!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would think that men would find lack of confidence less attractive than freckles.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    I'd worry more about how we'd be treating each other when we're old rather than cosmetic problems
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Yea a girl with freckles can be attractive...but not all girls with freckles are attractive....basically its not a deal breaker...much more goes into attractiveness. But freckles can be cute.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

A few freckles on the face can be appealing, but lots of freckles on the face are distracting.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

No. No man on the entire face of the planet would ever find a single freckle attractive. Ever.

Why is that?

Wow EnjoyingLife, you really are that easy. First, you paid zero attention to the people that said having freckles is fine and you respond to the one that is so exaggerated that it's clearly a joke. Are you really that worried about your freckles? You shouldn't be; as someone already stated, lack of confidence is far less appealing to anyone than freckles ever will be.

I know a guy who is really into freckles. During lunch at my office, we were looking at this photo with eleven supermodels in it and deciding which one was the most attractive. He picked the one with the freckles because he thought they were cute.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Wow EnjoyingLife, you really are that easy. First, you paid zero attention to the people that said having freckles is fine and you respond to the one that is so exaggerated that it's clearly a joke. Are you really that worried about your freckles? You shouldn't be; as someone already stated, lack of confidence is far less appealing to anyone than freckles ever will be.
    There was nothing funny about my post, asshole.

Freckles are little pieces of youth cancer that should be surgically removed with lasers or an atomic bomb.

It shouldn't matter to the guy who has spotted you and found you attractive already. My boyfriend loves my freckles because they are part of what makes my attractiveness ME. You are what you are, your freckles don't matter, they are you. You can't change them anyways. Don't worry yourself over something that is irrelevent to attracting a man. Some men think they are cute and others may find them distracting... it's about preference.

I wouldn't waste my time wondering what guys find attractive as much as you should be spending time wondering what YOU find attractive.

I think a few on the nose are cute. All over the shoulders, arms and body....unattractive, least IMO anyway.

I really don't care one way or the other about freckles. I do care about a lack of self esteem and self worth.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have freckles on my face but just temporary - during the summer I adore my freckles together with my dark brown hair I think it looks cute Haha when I used sunbeds, I used to have freckles even on my mouth that were disappearing after an hour But I think red haired with freckles aren't attractive ,it's that type of looks that I find unattractive... I wouldn't date red haired guy with freckles especially.... For example Linday Lohan - she's typical red haired with freckles allover her... I don't like her looks at all.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    For example Linday Lohan - she's typical red haired with freckles allover her... I don't like her looks at all.
    I don't either, but I did back before she became a coke-headed drunken skeletor looking she-bitch.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast