Hi,

I 'm into a relationship for the last 10 years. We had a nice time but also had our share of fights.From the last 2.5 years my girlfriend now Fiancee as I'm engaged to her in 2007, says that we are not compatiable in certain aspects of life.I had to go to Uk for some official work for time to time as I'm a computer professional, last time in 2008 when I came back we had a massive fight and she was completely detached from me.She wanted me to give her some time as she thinks that I'm short tempered, aggressive and too possessive and she is not ready for marriage.I gave her time but I was down and out , felt very low, had no outlet to discuss and had also lost my self esteem as well.I promised her to give me time and I will overcome all of these in a yr. Our relationship was in a mess totally and in about 1.5 yrs I overcome all the issues she had. I had completely changed myself and was a completely different personality.Things were going good and even she really appreciated my efforts. Last week when I asked her about marriage, she said she is not ready and said she really loves me but is of the opinion that we stil llack that understanding required for marriage. I told her that I cannot change myself any more and its upto her to call for a decision. She said she need 1 month and will stay away from me, will not talk and see each other. I feel sad after doing so much she still finds some gaps in me. We sms each other but its been 2 weeks we have nt seen each other. I dont know after one month she says that we are not compatiable for marriage.Our families are very close too each other. Pls help what do I do.Should I give her time or what do I do ? Pls help friends. Your thoughts are really appreacited.